Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6 packets of free seeds with February issue?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheneval View Post
    Mine too - first of my subscription - has a sheet attached saying I can get an additional free copy at the end of my subscription if I let them have my Name, Postcode and email. They do of course already have the first two which is shown on the same sheet of paper.
    I had that too, Shen - and since they already have my email address that I use on here, they can have it again for my extra copy

Comment

Originally posted by WendyC View Post
      Mine arrived too today, along with a load of gardening catalogues. Made such a "thump" on the doormat, it made me jump and I nearly spilt the tea I was drinking!
      Me too Wendy, though I was in the middle of a manicure, so daren't flinch. Two T & M catalogues and one from Real Seeds.
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Anyone able to help me out? I'm trying to buy the 6 Free Elsanta Strawberry plants that are on the cover of Feb mag, I can't figure out where I'm meant to go or what to do. I've bought things from the front cover before and it's always been relatively easy, not this time. Can someone be so kind to paste me a link to follow please. Thank you kindly.
        Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

Inside back cover flap? Buy Plants, Seeds, Fruit Trees & Seed Potatoes | Thompson & Morgan
          Click this link - it will take you straight there

Comment

Wish I was clever ! Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by Moopmoop View Post
              Wish I was clever ! Much appreciated.
              So do I, Moop

Comment

One more thing, it says that if you're only ordering the strawberries, you must order by post!. Try it and see , if they accept your order online, good, if not, you'll have to post it

Comment

Thanks, I chose to ignore the small print and order online. Received a confirmation email so it seems to have went through fine. Mmm strawberries...

Comment

Thought it would as I've always ordered online

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X