No announcement yet.

Deliberate Mistake

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps they photographed the sprout cane once it was removed from the plant and sat on a bench?

[ETA: MY mag is upstairs in the bathroom and I'm not going up now to check - just an idea].
    Last edited by zazen999; 08-05-2009, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
      Perhaps they photographed the sprout cane once it was removed from the plant and sat on a bench?

[ETA: MY mag is upstairs in the bathroom and I'm not going up now to check - just an idea].
      Is that what is called photografic licence..jacob
      What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
      Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Originally posted by jacob marley View Post
        Is that what is called photografic licence..jacob
        No, just improving lighting conditions

Comment

Do they taste different upside down?
          Last edited by pdblake; 08-05-2009, 08:36 AM.
          Urban Escape Blog

Comment

Originally posted by pdblake View Post
            Do they taste different upside down?
            They are the aussie one's but if you are upside down when you eat the the gravy runs up your nose....jacob
            What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
            Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

Jacob, I am well impressed that you have taken the time to read the mag. are you sure you do not garden? us gardeners are so trusting sometimes we know that everyone has thier own way of doing things and if it works for you nthen keep going. amused me no end thanks mate.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                Well, I am still trying to find all 28 container ideas........I'm sure they are all there but will sit down at the weekend, and try and find them. I'm not convinced there are 28 in there.
                last month they put gruit fruit with the experts but i took me ages to actually work out what the actual page was,

i think the new editor needs to be abit more clear on what goes where
                Religions die when they are proved to be true. Science is the record of dead religions.

Comment

There's an even better 'error' in one of the other gardening mags. A series on disabled veg gardening, showing first class raised beds and easy access greenhouse. BUT whose idea was it to put the greenhouse against 2 side of a hedge that will need regular trimming.

Wot no light?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X