Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone received their free NT ticket yet?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone received their free NT ticket yet?

I haven't received my free NT ticket as offered here

Grow Your Own - Growing, How To Grow Tomatoes Growing Fruit & Veg - Recipe Advice, Organic food Gardening, Chickens, Seeds for Sale

Has anyone got theirs yet?
    Mark

Vegetable Kingdom blog

Hi Mark,

Thanks for asking about the NT tickets. I'll speak to the magazine organising the giveaway and find out when the tickets will be posted.

Sara

Editorial assistant, GYO
    GYO magazine is on twitter and facebook! Visit us at www.twitter.com/GYOmag and www.facebook.com/growyourownmag

Comment

Hi Mark,

I've spoken to the Period Ideas team. Apparently everyone who enters should receive an automatic email giving them a rough idea of the posting date. We'll look into this and check it's still working!

Your tickets should be sent out around the end of July.

I hope this helps!

Sara
      GYO magazine is on twitter and facebook! Visit us at www.twitter.com/GYOmag and www.facebook.com/growyourownmag

Comment

I got the email saying I should receive a ticket up to eight weeks after the coverdate of the issue so I suppose this means any time up to the end of July. Thanks GYO for letting us know about the offer.
        Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

I've not applied for the offer, where i live in Leicester there are no National Trust owned sites within many miles.

However i am pleased with Sarah the Admins prompt reply and had to smile at her location stated as GYO office.... I wonder did she 'literally' have to grow her own office..??

Sorry, i'll get my coat.....

Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sara View Post
            Hi Mark,

Thanks for asking about the NT tickets. I'll speak to the magazine organising the giveaway and find out when the tickets will be posted.

Sara

Editorial assistant, GYO
            Thanks for the prompt response, Sara. I don't think I've received the email reply though.
            Mark

Vegetable Kingdom blog

Comment

Sorry Seasprout, I didn't grow the office, though in this weather it would be nice if we could work on the plot (or maybe in a treehouse)!

I've just checked the email response and it seems to be working now, so hopefully no one else will experience problems.

Sara

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X