Magazine DVD Offers

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magazine DVD Offers

Has anyone seen or viewed the DVD's offered in last month. I am asking as I have just found out that they are only 60mins long. I personally think for £8 that is not very long and surely is not long enough for the subject 'How to Veg' and 'How to Grow Fruit'...

Look forward to any replies.
    HAPPY 'Growing My Own'
    Dale

I ordered the "free" fruit one yesterday(P+P £1.99).

Obviously i have'nt seen it yet but at that price i really don't see it as any risk.

As a newcomer i would expect a fair few tips in it for me.

Comment

Steve

Just been in contact with number provided as no cash had gone out of bank, found out they are out of stock at moment new items due end of this week.
      HAPPY 'Growing My Own'
      Dale

Comment

Thanks for the info dale

Comment

I have seen both of these DVD's using my lovefilm account and that is why I went to order both the Veg and Fruit DVD's. While they don't go in great depth on anyone thing they give some great tips and our allotments and gardening friends are lining up to borrow.

Only wished I'd known how long it'd take for them to get stock otherwise I'd have saved and bought all 5 for not quite £25 - never mind these two are def worth the wait.

Sadly my order is still showing that there is no known shipment date for the order and it's been an entire month since I placed my order.
          Last edited by Eschra; 28-01-2009, 04:18 PM.

Comment

Rang again today, they still have not received any stock.

More worrying is the fact that the Company that produced them Pinnacle, website is down and has been all week...
            HAPPY 'Growing My Own'
            Dale

Comment

Has anyone received these yet?
              Lack of communication from them is VERY dissapointing!

Comment

Ended up cancelling mine as there was more problems when they did arrive, yet they could not advise me of these.
                HAPPY 'Growing My Own'
                Dale

Comment

I sent for the free DVD but still haven't received it but I have received a couple of free books I ordered through the same website so I suppose there's hope yet!
                  Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Mine finally arrived today.
                    Not had a chance to view it yet.
                    I am really dissapointed with the non existant communication from them.No returning of emails and the DVD arrived with no cover note or anything.

They really must not be interested in repeat customers

Comment

I received the free 'How to grow fruit' DVD on Saturday & as a freebie I think it was great but it wasn't very 'in depth' more a general overview of fruit growing but useful for anyone completely new to planting currants/gooseberries/raspberries but not a lot about aftercare or pest control etc.
                      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X