This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeds in current issue

Hello, I’m new to the magazine. I tried contacting the magazine via Facebook messenger but got no response yet. I received seeds with the current issue of the magazine but many (such as peppers) are for sowing in the Spring but sow by December 2020. I also received multiple packs of the same seed (parsnips) and not the seeds in the content in the magazine. Is this usual ? Thanks in advance

It is a thing that can happen on occasion regarding the seed sowing dates, I haven't found it to be a problem as seed often is usable after the use by date, apart from Parsnips which need to be new seed each year, so you do not want lots of those really. I will send a message to admin to see if they can help you.

Comment

Thanks so much Burnie ... I got 2 sets of parsnips which are both short dated ... think I was particularly unlucky with my batch. This is a great forum for general gardening advice. I appreciate your response.

Comment

Update ... thanks again burnie - I have just had an email from Laura the editor who has very kindly offered to help out ... so happy that everyone replied so quickly to my question ... happy growing all

Comment

Don't forget to tell us how you get on with your growing, any questions, just ask, we don't bite.....well most us don't lol.

Comment

Thank you very much ... I’m sure I’ll have lots of questions -there are lots of great threads on this forum so lots to learn !

Comment

Glad your query got resolved, Sinead. Just thought I'd drop in and say hello and welcome. Hope you have a great growing year.

Comment

Snoop Puss Thanks so much - this is a great forum - everyone is very generous in sharing information and experience

Comment

And Welcome to the Vine from me too!
                  "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Thank you very much

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...