Free rabbit pigeon control to all alloment land owners

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free rabbit pigeon control to all alloment land owners

Hello i am still here free discreet pest control, fully insured Basc member i use pre silenced air rifle perfect for discreet quite dispatch of bugs bunny and pigeons i am a fully expeirenced shot having been a member of emly ftc i am willing to travel up to 80 miles to do them for you i will even skin em joint em breast the pigeons even cook em for you if you want i live in Elland west yorkshire so what you got to lose apart from bunnies and pigeons i can also come and use ferrets if you perfer. I am a mature 41 year not some kid Contact me threw grapevine or email Paul on pk014i8385@blueyonder.co.uk .

wow paul, my OH would love to do somthing like that, could you take him out with you? teach him? would be a grand b day pressie, can find you somwhere to go no probs.
    Yo an' Bob
    Walk lightly on the earth
    take only what you need
    give all you can
    and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Hi sent you pmail be a pleasure

Comment

We bought 2 air rifles with the same idea in mind, joined the local gun club and got quite good, yet after a couple of months of knocking on farmers doors, asking at farmers markets and writing a couple of hundred letters we've never gotten permission to shoot on anyones land, so have shelved the idea for the time being! Would love to have a free source of game meat through providing a service to those who consider rabbits and pidgeons a pest, but nothing doing round here, unfortunately!
        Blessings
        Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
        Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
        Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
        On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Try and keep trying if you want it bad enough it will come suppose i am not doing so bad i have two farms and a mate of mine has some land in malton .You need to have insurance to show farmers you are responsiable also the right insurance the one they all recognize is Basc they have a website if you do a search you will find it .Stands for British, association, for shooting and conservation.They advertize in farmers weekley on our behalf i myself have lost count of letters written ,calling on them is better find out first if they have a pest problem then knock on door you may get a shock thats how i got my latest farm i was driving past to enough spot and saw rabbits all over place so knocked on is door he said when can you start took 28 in two hours also neighbours want me to do theirs next time i go getting in is the hard part once in you need to do the business and keep them happy go when you say your giong ring up first all good manners and share your bunnies with em .Trust is a big thing do not go dressed in camo gear .Hope this helps plus posting on places like this .

Comment

Thanks for that NSBL! Its pretty much the advice we have been given by a few folks, neither of us are young kids, and when looking for permission we have always gone dressed respectably, (yes we do have cammo gear, but only use it for walking in atm), but a lot of the land hereabouts is NT, and they dont like giving permission! We've also approached a large site nearby that has hundreds of rabbits on it, but they have rabbit proof fencing and arent bothered by them so nothing doing! Guess we will just have to persevere!
            Blessings
            Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx

Comment

Come up here Mrs D. In summer this year the rabbits were so bad there was a local cull and farmers were looking for people just like yourselves!
              ~
              Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
              ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Lol Jennie! Thanks for the offer, unfortunately its a little bit of a trek for a night's shooting, otherwise we'd take you up on that!
                Blessings
                Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X