X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is foggy today.

Honest to god foggy..... :-0

Comment

• Very humid, so if the temperature drops mist and fog can form quite easily. Usually at this time of year it disappears fairly quickly though as the sun is very strong.
      A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• I could do with a westerlie wind to blow the Harr back over the North Sea, we can barely see over the road and the plants have gone to sleep thinking it's Autumn already lol.

Comment

• It does feel rather autumnal in the mornings before it warms up, I agree. The east coast has had a lot of this low cloud and mist, due to easterly winds. This is set to change over the next few days as the wind turns to a more southerly or south westerly direction. Still warm and showery generally though with low pressure never that far away.
          A life is like a garden. Perfect moments can be had, but not preserved, except in memory. LLAP. - Leonard Nimoy

Comment

• It's certainly been an east wind today . Actually pleasant after the very heavy humid days weve had. Would rather the heat than cold.though any day.
            Northern England.

Comment

• I would just like to announce that I no longer have a water shortage....

Comment

• Me either Bee .

Today is alot cooler
                Northern England.

Comment

• Just a quick post - very short of time.

Hot weather incoming - could get up to 32C (90F) in the south during the week with plenty of sunshine. By Friday/Saturday a low pressure to the west looks likely to trigger some big thunderstorms as things cool down again.

Comment

• Thanks Pen!.... I'm ready for a bit of sunshine now
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• The paddling pool is out the loft....

Comment

• Blimey! when a Cumbrian gets the paddling pool out, it really is the end of days...

BBC says peak of 32 for us on Friday, Metcheck says peak of 29 on Weds/Thurs. Scorchio

Nipped out and did a bit of soaking watering last night to try to get ahead of the drying out in case I can't get to the plot these next few days.

From a quick skim of the weather sites, it seems to be a burp of hot air coming up from southern Europe - is it likely to stick, or will it just roll away again?

Comment

• It is a pretty classic 3 fine days and a thunderstorm. Expect it to disintegrate into showers or storms by the weekend followed by cooler and probably more unsettled weather.

Comment

• hooray!
                            (sorry for the sun-seekers amongst you, but I melt in hot weather...)

Comment

• Sunshine and heat followed by a soaking, hopefully repeat..... Perfect weather, stand by for growth (including weeds)!

Comment

• I know, and we've had a good soaking before, too. I'm expecting Jumanji level growth ...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X