No announcement yet.

Today's Weather

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We had 2 inches of snow today and it looks like it is staying overnight.
    Near Worksop on heavy clay soil

Comment

• Snow on the rooftops etc and currently -3°C. Sun's just coming up
      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Still have 2 inch of snow on the garden GH temp is -1.5c. I've only been as far as the gate to collect milk.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Blah weather here in West Cornwall: light but wetting mizzle, no wind, 10°C and end of the world dull.
          I live in a part of the UK with very mild winters. Please take this into account before thinking "if he is sowing those now...."

Comment

• Its rather windy and cloudy here good news is the snows all gone.

Comment

• The snow has gone.
              I have a Japanese quince that is pretending to be a Christmas cactus. It has two flowers and lots of buds.
              It is never going to produce any fruit flowering at this time of year.

Comment

• For today the Met office say sleet followed by snow, the BBC weather is much nicer with either light or heavy rain so it will be interesting to see which we end up with.
                Last edited by Bren In Pots; 06-12-2021, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• We have been having sleet here. The peak district is likely to get some laying snow if we are getting sleet.

Comment

• The Met office were correct we've had a couple of hours of snow its now turned to sleet/rain.

Comment

• I've just been driving in North Notts on the M1 in sleet and heavy rain.
                      Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Originally posted by Plot70 View Post
                        We have been having sleet here. The peak district is likely to get some laying snow if we are getting sleet.

Oh great - we have to cross the Pennines on Wednesday to get our antigen test
                        Lets hope it melts by then!
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• It's half past nine in the evening at the end of December: it's 13°C, foggy, and there is a 25kt wind.

Mad

I live in a part of the UK with very mild winters. Please take this into account before thinking "if he is sowing those now...."

Comment

• Bizarrely warm for this time of year here too..
                            14C now after a low of 12C last night with 30km/h winds and gusts of 63km/hr
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Been too warm here, too. I'm a bit worried plants will think it's spring and start growing, especially my peach and apricot trees.
                              Mercifully, it's getting cold again from tomorrow onwards.

Comment

• There is the compensation that every day over about 12°C takes £2 or £3 off the heating bill.

We are old and cold folks chez quanglewange.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X