No announcement yet.

Wales - South

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just came home as i came down into maesteg it was 4c ice warning came on in car and this was at 19.15 on 14/05/13 where are we heading with this weather

Comment

It hasn't stopped raining all day in Cardiff. The road has turned into a stream and the temperature hasn't risen above 9. Ridiculous weather for mid-May.

Comment

Same here in Swansea been non stop. Just checked temp in my greenhouse and it is 4.5c
        While wearing your night clothes, plant cucumbers on the 1st May before the sun comes up, and they will not be attacked by bugs.

Comment

Mae hi'n bwrw eira!
          It's snowing!
          "A life lived in fear is a life half lived."

PS. I just don't have enough time to say hello to everyone as they join so please take this as a delighted to see you here!

Comment

Sun's shining, 7.2c breezy. Sorry M - but at least its festive

Comment

There was snow on Caer Caradoc last Friday morning,but I didn't have a camera with me
              He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Sleet here at the mo !

Sent from my iPhone using Grow Your Own Forum mobile app

Comment

We don't seem to have had any weather worth mentioning this year
                  Two very slight frosts and no snow during the winter.
                  Today, the first rain for weeks. The ground really needs a soaking. Maybe tonight?

Comment

No doubt it'll bring out the slugs! Hoping my little nematodes are still working their magic under the surface, and are ready for any survivors that'll dare venture out tonight.

Comment

First frost last night. Down to 2C. Luvly crisp dry morning

Comment

0C over the wee mountain! Couldnt open the car door this morning! Frozen shut (window needs to drop before it can be opened - frameless dorrs).

Comment

Wellie's Welsh Weather Forecast

Listen... I can only report what's happening weather-wise between The Funny Farm in Cheppie when I climb into My Truck of a morning, when I get out of my Truck, and what happens inbetweenie, is as simple as licking your pinkie, and sticking it in the air?

We have THE MONNOW River, and THE SEVERN River, and THE WYE River.

Read: 'Bermuda Triangle' in terms of Weather as opposed to The South West, or West Gloucestershire, or Wales in general.
                          And I promise you, I can drive out of the farm gates of a morning in glorious sunshine, and within a mile, hit thick fog, then snow, then a haw-frost, then brilliant sunshine.

Bonkers Weather, and NO Mistake, but I don't mind 'telling you about it' in a daily story.
                          Last edited by Scarlet; 10-03-2015, 11:07 PM. Reason: No advertising allowed

Comment

Our aim is to move next year to somewhere where you can get more land for your money as down here in Chichester, west sussex. We are keen on wales as it's so beautiful and we could get a smallholding for the price we'd sell out 3 bed detached for. My only concern is what is the weather like for the all important fruit and veg growing, what can you grow and what can't you, and what are the best areas of wales for gardening with regards to wind, rain ground, warmth etc?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X