No announcement yet.

South East

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has been warm and sunny for weeks in kent. Waiting for some rain. Wind has got up tonight though.

do we have 2009 weather for South East?
    BumbleB

I have raked the soil and planted the seeds
    Now I've joined the army that fights the weeds.

Comment

finally some decent rain !!!
      Lets teach kids to cook.

Comment

Wonder what damage the hail did to the plot

Comment

rain rain rain....and if not rain its the wind...... our row of houses was only missed by two massive trees falling over because they fell down hill, otherwise two houses would have lost their roofs and probably their cars if it fell the other way

today was better still windy but at least the sun came out

this is my husband with what was left of the two trees, the council cut them up but there is still a massive whole in the concrete and path
          Attached Files
          HOMEGROWN ..... Has to be the BEST FLAVOR EVER....

Comment

Frost overnight? the BBC did mention there might be
            It was down to 8C in the greenhouse overnight - good job I shut it all up before I went to bed!

I'll have to see what damage, if any, there is on the plot which is much more exposed than the garden.
            Still got a blimmin cold wind blowing.

I hope all your veggies are damage free.

Comment

Hi All, weather prediction in Reading is 4 degree tonight. Do I need to protect my back and front hanging baskets I planted over the weekend. I live in mid terraced house.

Reks

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum
              cheers Reks

Comment

I live near Heathrow and I have covered my potatoes for the 2nd night running. Don't chance it
                Nannys make memories

Comment

Originally posted by Nannysally99 View Post
                  I live near Heathrow and I have covered my potatoes for the 2nd night running. Don't chance it
                  Thanks!!! Popped bin bags over them, too much work gone into these basket, rather be Safe
                  cheers Reks

Comment

yep had frost in Purley last night

Comment

Hilarious spoof weather warning:

HURRICANE ABIGAIL: What YOU need to do as Essex is placed on HIGH ALERT | SOUTHEND NEWS NETWORK
                      My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                      Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

That's so funny but true how people behave all over the country. I'd be surprised if the trains were running at all,there could be a leaf on the track.

Comment

Heads Up!

Anyone thinking of venturing out in the next hour or so, take your brolly's, there's a lot of black stuff heading your way.
                          Last edited by Bigmallly; 17-06-2016, 03:41 PM.
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X