X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhona
    replied
    Originally posted by Mac View Post
    oops, that's the one I meant....dont' know why I always call it "GrowMoreVeg"!! They are great. You get a little hand written note from them encouraging your growing efforts with each order...great customer service...
    I call them GrowMoreVeg too. I think it was because that's what they have on the packets/delivery slip isn't it? *checks* Nope. It says MoreVeg. I'm still sure I've seen it on something they send out though.

Leave a comment:

• Mac
    replied
    oops, that's the one I meant....dont' know why I always call it "GrowMoreVeg"!! They are great. You get a little hand written note from them encouraging your growing efforts with each order...great customer service...

Leave a comment:

• w33blegurl
    replied
    Thanks for that. Magicat had the one I was after, but no reason i can't browse the others.....

Leave a comment:

• zazen999
    replied
    SEEDS-BY-SIZE VEGETABLE SEEDS & HERB SEEDS LISTS 2009/2010 TABLE OF CONTENTS

Leave a comment:

• Guttata
    replied
    Nice suggestions there. The moreveg one looks good for a balcony grower like me.

Though I do remember years ago that Unwins or Suttons used to do small spaces packs. There were for veg or flowers and cost 59p a pack and had a blue stripped patterns on the pack. I wonder why they stopped? They had a decent selection for the time.

Leave a comment:

• Rhona
    replied
    I recently used GrowMoreVeg too, for the first time. They had a pretty good selection and very good service.

I was looking for something specific which they had, but tempting to use them if you just want a few of something.

I'd recommend them anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Pies
    replied
    Nickys seeds, flower seeds herb wildflower vegetable grass seed

Leave a comment:

• oliveoyl
    replied
    Alan Romans - Vegetables

Leave a comment:

• Magiccat1978
    replied
    I get mine from here My catalogue - Items - moreveg.co.uk, vegetable seed company, vegetable seed, herb seed, flower seed, carrot,Just the right amount for my little patch and very good customer service too

Leave a comment:

• Mac
    replied
    I get small packs from GrowMoreVeg, really reasonably priced and very fast delivery!

Leave a comment:

• w33blegurl
    started a topic Seed company name???

Seed company name???

Hi All

Am trying to remember the name of the seed company that sells veg seeds in smaller quantities? Anyone know who I mean??
    Thanks

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X