X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bramble
    replied
    Planted out all my onion setts today.
    I started them off in individual pots in Octtober.
    They have been outdoors for the last 6 weeks so they should be fine.

Leave a comment:

• annie8
    replied
    Sowed some more peas that I’d been chitting and potted up some tomatoes.

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Covered my akebia vines in preparation for the frosts to come.
    Also sprayed all of the flowering fruit trees with potassium citrate, which is supposed to increase tissue potassium levels and thereby act as a sort of anti-freeze. We shall see.

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Finished digging the bed I started before.
    Re-weeded one of the strawberry beds.
    Spread about the sand I collected yesterday (someone was giving it away for free).

Leave a comment:

• Sweet savory
    replied
    Chitted hurst greenshaft peas potted up. Alderman peas x2 planted into roottrainers. With a box at the end as somehow I managed to lose a roottrainer!? First 8 beetroot up so I will sow another 8 modules.

Leave a comment:

• annie8
    replied
    Planted my second earlies (elfe). Started chitting some more peas. Wrestled to dig up two Cornus in the front garden and move them to the back. Turns out they have really big roots!

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Re-weeded one of the soft fruit beds.
    Did some more digging.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Planted my Charlottes, potted on lettuce and added Dalek compost to what will be my courgette tubs.

Leave a comment:

• Gearoid
    replied
    Planted out the Bunyard's Exhibition broad beans.

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Potted on Tom's, dug up dandelions and some seed sowing.

Leave a comment:

• annie8
    replied
    Separated the tiny beetroot seedlings I bought and planted them in individual modules. About 50. Planted out some purple sprouting broccoli seedlings. Dug compost out of one of my daleks, sieved it and put some of it on the strawberries and the rhubarb.

Leave a comment:

• peanut
    replied
    Finally the planets aligned, well not so much the planets, but my availability, the wind gust speeds, wind direction and all round dryness so I was able to finally have my very overdue and desperately needed bonfire. 2 hours of ferrying piles of twigs etc and 2.5hrs of burning.
    I am so glad it is done.

Leave a comment:

• ameno
    replied
    Planted out my gutter of mangetout seedlings.
    Did some more digging.

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    Yesterday I potted on orange banana,peacevine cherry & German red strawberry tomato seedlings they all sound like other fruit more to do soon,I noticed some haven’t germinated,I wonder what ones they are,I could have a quick look…..it’s balconi red,four cells no germination,I just watered them on a tray with a bit of seaweed feed….

Leave a comment:

• Bren In Pots
    replied
    Emptied one of my Daleks onto what will be my pea bed, turned another Dalek.
    Pulled up bolted chard and self seeded land cress.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X