Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Planted some onion sets today, I had covered the ground with a poly cloche and as the temperature was 10c. I decided to get them in and re-covered to hold the heat for a wee while, if the temperature holds far a bit or even climbs I will remove the cover
    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Collected some fallen leaves, turned the compost bin and added the leaves, pruned the grape vines.

Comment

• Ordered a small heated propagator as pretty sure Santa wont bring me one this year.
        Dusted a bit of wood ash around the onions, garlic and shallots. Planted out the last 2 shallots.

Comment

• Mulched a couple of beds and collected a large trailer load of rabbit poo to start the next batch of compost.
          Location ... Nottingham

Comment

• Dug up three chicory roots to take home for forcing.
            Cut back the cape gooseberries to stumps, packed the stumps with runner bean "straw", and then covered them with buckets, all to try and overwinter them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X