Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B&Q Verve 6x8 Polycarbonate Greenhouse In Store - Cheap!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gardengeordie
    replied
    difference

whats the difference between the verve and the harmony the website? thanks very much

Leave a comment:

• Sarico
    replied
    Well I'm just wondering if the greenhouse was bought at reduction price. If you both get at full price or offer then they have to replace it. My b&q are selling stuff very cheap in damage box but not guarantee on it. I bought a cold frame at 5 pound so if any screw or piece is missing is my problem. But if I payed 40pounds which was a full price then not. I also bought the greenhouse last year at 50pound glass one but had 8 glasses Broken and they can't do anything about because was a reduction.

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    You don't say when you bought the GH Karall? Have you just purchased it or has it been in use for a while?

Leave a comment:

• Jungle Jane
    replied
    If it's a verve greenhouse,then it's b & qs own brand,so doesn't that make them responsible for their brand? If they're saying to get the piece from the manufacturer,you might have better luck contacting b & qs customer service (who may make good any shortage as it says in their terms & conditions).
    "9.2 In addition to the right to cancel an order as described in clause 8, if there is a problem with your order or the Product(s) you purchase is(are) faulty,we may make good any shortage or non-delivery,or offer a repair, exchange or refund as appropriate in accordance with your consumer rights. Please call us on 0333 014 3357".
    Customer support | Terms & conditions | DIY at B&Q
    Last edited by Jungle Jane; 02-01-2016, 08:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Deano's "Diggin It"
    replied
    John! You may be right!

But then again before being awarded this job Which I am really beginning to question, did spend 20 odd years in retail! So not as sad as seems!

Right! Away again! Back at it in the morning! Bid all a goodnight!

Leave a comment:

• skeggijon
    replied
    I think its down to our Yorkshire upbringing Deano

Leave a comment:

• Deano's "Diggin It"
    replied
    And there was me trying not to be sad at actualllly knowing all the retail n consumer acts! But I do! But cheers John! Glad someone else is as sad knowing em too!

Leave a comment:

• Aberdeenplotter
    replied
    What does this bit look like? Can it be replicated?

Leave a comment:

• skeggijon
    replied
    I agree with Deano. It's BnQ's responsibility, so they should supply you the part from one of their remaining greenhouses. It doesn't matter how long ago you bought it - it still has to be fit for purpose.
    If they're awkward, just tell them it's their responsibility under the consumer rights act 2015
    Last edited by skeggijon; 02-01-2016, 06:50 PM. Reason: got my facts wrong

Leave a comment:

• Deano's "Diggin It"
    replied
    Karall!
    You having purchased this greenhouse from B n Q, your contract for supply is with them not the wholesaler, So if it doesn't meet needs to the purchaser! It is down to them to rectify the problem! The fact they still have them in stock, I'd be firmly demanding the bit missing is awarded to you pretty darn sharpish! And would pretty much kick up a stink in store if needed if it wasn't! It's down to them to sort it!

Leave a comment:

• Karall
    replied
    Help

Hi

I am desparate. I have the verve 6x4 greenhouse from b&q and I have a part missing from the door - 983 part- it joins the two door polycarbonates together. Does anyone have a spare piece or a know where I can get one?
    B&q have been very unhelpful in that that I have to get it from the manufacture (who have now discontinued the greenhouse) even though they have 11 in stock in our store!!

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• rosiepumpkin
    replied
    Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
    FINALLY have put up mine. It took just about 9 hours, most of that single-handed. I am very VERY proud of myself, and of my new toy!

I also have sunburn. *rolls eyes*

[ATTACH=CONFIG]54825[/ATTACH]
    Aha! Now I know what the concrete sunken area is at th top of my allotment site. I've been wondering for over a year. it's a greenhouse base with no greenhouse. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• muddled
    replied
    website still listing the little 6x4 poly greenhouse at over 200 quid.

Leave a comment:

• Sarico
    replied
    Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    I understand that B&Q are having a clearance sale again. No idea whether these GHs are in it but it may be worth a look if you're near a B&Q!
    I keep an eye on the Swinton b&q in manchester a friend of my father in law told him that after Xmas they will close down so maybe a lot of reduction soon there if something good will Be there I let you know after I'll finish shopping for the best deal

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Originally posted by sparrow100 View Post
    this one's cracking!
    Oh no!! Can you take it back and get a refund

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...