Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B&Q Verve 6x8 Polycarbonate Greenhouse In Store - Cheap!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigmallly
    replied
    Originally posted by RossAllan View Post
    Does anyone know how many and what size of glass would be needed ? Going to be out and about today and was going to see if I could get the glass for my 6x6 GH
    See post 63 Ross.
    Last edited by Bigmallly; 14-03-2016, 06:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RossAllan
    replied
    Does anyone know how many and what size of glass would be needed ? Going to be out and about today and was going to see if I could get the glass for my 6x6 GH

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    Hi Baz & welcome to the vine. A lot of folk have had trouble sourcing glazing packs. Your best bet may be to put in place the glass you already have then measure up the remaining pieces & go to a local glazing company for some glass or have a look back as I think there are some instructions earlier in the thread of the panels required for each size greenhouse.

Leave a comment:

• Bazbla
    replied
    6x4 b&q greenhouse

Hi I'm Baz from Carlisle, I have just purchased my 1st greenhouse but needing some glass packs I have 1x glass pack 2 and 3xglass pack 1 but I'm looking for 1xglass pack 2 and 1xglass pack 4 if any one can swap me Ect cheers

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    A Bit Of Advice!

For anyone twin wall polycarbing their glass greenhouse. Bear in mind the side walls are designed to take 2 panels of glass 610mm x 610mm. Polycarb comes in 610mm x 1220mm lengths so you would think would be perfect. No - The glass overlaps each other by 10mm with z clips so in fact the polycarb needs cutting to 1210mm. This needs doing before sealing the twin wall end.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Trip, Thats Airside in Santry.

Leave a comment:

• bramble
    replied
    Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
    Had they many in B&Q (Liffey Valley?) Bramble ?? Did you get prices?
    Trip, I wasnt in Liffey Valley.
    I was in Santry and they didnt have any left.
    Last edited by bramble; 29-02-2016, 10:23 PM. Reason: extra information.

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Originally posted by gardengeordie View Post
    how many bases did you end up getting for the raised beds, be a good rot free alternative
    I've bought....................6

Leave a comment:

• Sarico
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    It's a good job I understand Italian as I'm sure you mean you bought 5 greenhouse bases.............
    Again big Mally you know what I mean. As usual I'm not that clear when I trying to translate my Italian thought to English word. I wished that I had 5 frame. I could make 2 together for the basica cage. One for carrots and onion and one over the path as a tunnel for the squash and legume on both side.

Leave a comment:

• gardengeordie
    replied
    how many bases did you end up getting for the raised beds, be a good rot free alternative

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    Originally posted by Tripmeup View Post
    If they are owt like other branches Trip, the frames range between £15 & £25 then the bases are £5 if not included in the pack.

Leave a comment:

• Tripmeup
    replied
    Originally posted by bramble View Post
    I was talking to one of the staff in B & Q this afternoon and she said the reason they were selling off all the greenhouses is because they are discontinuing stocking them and will only sell them on line in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    Originally posted by Sarico View Post
    Sad I didn't find any frame at trafford park b&q but bought 5 greenhouse frame. They about 9m in length so enough to make the side of the paths on my plot.
    It's a good job I understand Italian as I'm sure you mean you bought 5 greenhouse bases.............

Leave a comment:

• Elfeda
    replied
    Thanks VC, It is 3 frames joined together and door at both ends.

Leave a comment:

• Sarico
    replied
    Sad I didn't find any frame at trafford park b&q but bought 5 greenhouse frame. They about 9m in length so enough to make the side of the paths on my plot.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X