replied
    Oh wow how nice is that.

Leave a comment:

• Stormbandit
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stormbandit
    replied
    Construction started at 08.00-am it is now 1-pm and the installers are getting ready to start glazing the structure.

Leave a comment:

• Stormbandit
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
    I bet you're itching to get growing in there, do you have plants in pots ready to transfer or will you be using this season just to get set up.
    I have an existing 8' x 12' so have a few things ready to move over in 8.5-litre AutoPots:

Heritage Melon - Petit Gris de Rennes
    Heirloom Tomato - Pink Tiger
    Cucumber
    Peppers

Plus loads of Iris seeds and passiflora to plant etc., but food production wise will be more next year.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    I bet you're itching to get growing in there, do you have plants in pots ready to transfer or will you be using this season just to get set up.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Exciting times!

Looking forward to watching it go up....

Leave a comment:

• Stormbandit
    replied
    Greenhouse arrived this morning, five weeks from order to delivery. Looking forward to installation next week.

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing the photo of it being put up.

Leave a comment:

• Stormbandit
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
    Nice looking beds SB looking forward to seeing pics of the greenhouse too. Maybe take a few of the build process, a gh that size will be quite a job to put up.
    Cheers, will make sure pictures are taken. Professional installer is booked in for the installation, one day to erect and one day to glaze, all being well it will be completed by the end of the month.

Leave a comment:

• Mr Bones
    replied
    Nice looking beds SB looking forward to seeing pics of the greenhouse too. Maybe take a few of the build process, a gh that size will be quite a job to put up.

Leave a comment:

• Stormbandit
    replied
    Some raised beds opposite the base for the greenhouse. There is a smaller raised bed still to be built at the end (far left if standing in front of the beds) and possibly a narrow long raised bed behind. 1st raised bed filled with 1080 litres of compost and 200 litres of composted FYM, and some concentrated FYM mixed in for good measure.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    Nice one!

Looks like an excellant choice!

Leave a comment:

• Stormbandit
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    I was just thinking that you'll get a decent amount of rainwater to collect off that-can you get guttering to fit?
    Gutters and downpipes are standard features. We have two Titan RS700GN RainStores each with a capacity of 700-l.

Leave a comment:

• Stormbandit
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicos View Post
    Te He !...good for you

I'll be interested to see how you get on with it and how it stands up to severe weather...I'm longing for a greenhouse again but have an extremely exposed garden/field
    It is meant to compete with the rhino premium (we have a 8' x 12') so if it's build quality is equal there should be no problem with the severe weather we get in the UK - we live in an exposed location also.

Leave a comment:

• Nicos
    replied
    I was just thinking that you'll get a decent amount of rainwater to collect off that-can you get guttering to fit?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X