X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buffalo Horn or Darby striped tomato seeds wanted

Hi,

I am after Buffalo Horn or any of the Darby striped tomato seeds. J can swap with Rosada de Barbastro or Rosa de Arecena seeds if anyone is interested.

Hi I mac42, and welcome to the forum. We have rules about swapping seeds, you have to make 50 posts and be a member for 3 months I think, before you can offer or ask for swaps.
    He-Pep!

Comment

Hi and welcome. As Bario said - we have rules about swapping seeds and you can read them at https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...nce_76437.html

Since this is not the right time of year to start tomato seeds in the UK, you have plenty of time to make 50 posts before next year.

Comment

Hello & welcome!! Yes there’s rules but join in the chats & there’s plenty of time before tomato sowing begins again. Do you grow many varieties?

Comment

I've grown some Buffalo Horn tomato plants this year, so I could potentially save some seeds if anyone wants any.

OP, mac42, is there any particular reason you're keen to get some seeds for this variety?

Never grown Darby Striped, although I've seen some of the colour variations in the HSL catalogues.

I think there's some historical connections with the Darby Striped and the widely available Tigerella, but I don't know if they came from related breeding lines originally?

Comment

I’ve grown Darby Striped this year from last years seed swap. They taste good and I’m happy with them but they’re not one I’m offering to the swap this year so I’ve only saved enough seeds for myself.

Comment

I'm closing this thread. The OP has left the forum for reasons of his own - perhaps because we wouldn't give him the seeds he wanted.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X