The Flower Seed Circle 2018

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Flower Seed Circle 2018

Who would like to join in a Flower Seed swap this year? Open to up to 20 members.
    Save seeds from at least 2 varieties of flowers (preferably not F1), bag them up at the end of the year (so if 20 members you'd need to send in 19 packets of each type of seed), post them to me with some stamps for return postage, and grow some luvly flowers from our gardens next year.

Anyone interested?
    Closes to members on 31st October. Anyone who hasn't said what they have saved by 31st October will be removed from the list. Peeps must meet the vine swap rules by this date.

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...6-a_88244.html
    http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...7-a_92089.html

1.Norfolkgrey - Multiflora Sweetpea, Sweet William sooty, canterbury bells and mallope
    2. Scarlet - knautia macedonica ( just a couple), rudbeckia, white fox glove, giant yellow scabious, helenium, leucanthemum, perennial poppy ( maybe burgundy - forgot to note the colour!)
    3. Veggiechicken - Pink Echinacea, Achillea Cerise Queen and Acanthus spinosus
    4. Thelma Sanders - Verbena Bonariensis, Agapanthus and Crocosmia Lucifer
    5. WPG - astrantia (white); oenothera 'sunset boulevard'; didiscus (mixed colours); red campion; morning glory-grandpa Ott; Rudbeckia Mix and incarvillea delavayi
    6. Sparrow100 - scabious, branching sunflower and marigold
    7. Squingy - chrysanth polar star, poppy and morning glories

Out

Seasprout - Cosmos, Marigold, Calendula
    Durham Digger - Climbing nasturtium and tigridia
    Cadalot - agapanthus

Final Parcel
    Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 02-02-2019, 06:04 AM.

Me please! I will be more organised this year and grow a few annuals to get something different to choose from.

Comment

Ok, I’ll join. *Puts hand up*
      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Me Me Me Miss - I hope to save Verbena Bonariensis and Lavender Candyfloss poppy - wish me luck

Comment

Originally posted by Thelma Sanders View Post
          Me Me Me Miss - I hope to save Verbena Bonariensis and Lavender Candyfloss poppy - wish me luck
          Good Luck

Comment

Yes please NG! Not sure yet which plants to pick, but will try to collect from alstromeria Apollo which is one of my favourite flowers.

Comment

NG! Do me a favour!

PM your address again please! I do have it somewhere, but I have a "Boat Load" of flower seed I won't be using and will happily wing it your way!
              "Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad"

Comment

Just posting to say I received my seeds from last years circle! I’m thrilled thank you very much.....my blue poppy seeds are chilling out

Comment

Me please

Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                  Who would like to join in a Flower Seed swap this year? Open to up to 20 members.
                  Save seeds from at least 2 varieties of flowers (preferably not F1), bag them up at the end of the year (so if 20 members you'd need to send in 19 packets of each type of seed), post them to me with some stamps for return postage, and grow some luvly flowers from our gardens next year.

Anyone interested?
                  Closes to members on 31st October. Anyone who hasn't said what they have saved by 31st October will be removed from the list. Peeps must meet the vine swap rules by this date.

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...6-a_88244.html
                  http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...7-a_92089.html

1.Norfolkgrey - Nigella (transformer), Oats (Caffreys), Sunflower (?), Sweet Pea (?), Jobs Tears, Nicandra, Nicotiana (pretty sport/rogue), Tithonia.
                  2. Scarlet
                  3. Seasprout
                  4. Thelma Sanders - Verbena Bonariensis and Lavender Candyfloss poppy
                  5. WPG - Alstro. (Apollo), ?
                  6. Climbing nasturtium and tigridia

Comment

Originally posted by Durham_Digger View Post
                    6. Climbing nasturtium and tigridia
                    Hi and welcome to the vine You are now on the list

Incase you didn't check the rules, we like new folk to stick around and chat especially before swapsies. You are relatively safe, they are a good bunch on here (just maybe a little odd ) so jump in anywhere. Have fun

Comment

In order to keep in touch, I’m hoping to share a cosmos, possibly a marigold, possibly a calendula.... possibly lots of other nice things.
                      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Hi all can I join in please? My chamomile, chrysanthemums and morning glories germinated and I'm happy to share seeds if they produce. Thanks.
                        https://beingbears.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Squingy View Post
                          Hi all can I join in please? My chamomile, chrysanthemums and morning glories germinated and I'm happy to share seeds if they produce. Thanks.
                          All done and added. Just don't stop posting

Comment

Can I join in; or is it not feasible outside UK? I have tons of Gazania seeds of various colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                              All done and added. Just don't stop posting
                              Thanks for all the hard work. You guys are awesome!
                              https://beingbears.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X