No announcement yet.

The Flower Seed Circle 2018

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My flowers are ready to send but not the All in ones.

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
      My flowers are ready to send but not the All in ones.
      You own the pointy sticks, you'll have to poke yourself

As long as I know you are fine. Speaking of which - has anyone spoken to a Sparrow lately? I have seen her flit in but that is about it

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
        has anyone spoken to a Sparrow lately? I have seen her flit in but that is about it
        If anyone knows about Sparrow and can check up that would be great, I've bagged up my seeds don't know if to still send in for the VSP. Hope she just went south for the winter and is living it up somewhere sunny :-p
        https://beingbears.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Squingy View Post
          If anyone knows about Sparrow and can check up that would be great, I've bagged up my seeds don't know if to still send in for the VSP. Hope she just went south for the winter and is living it up somewhere sunny :-p
          I have messaged her elsewhere and posted her a letter (yes, I feel a bit stalkery) but hopefully she is fine and will soon emerge. I will let you know if there is anything.

Comment

VC's parcel has landed

I think the christmad delivery times have kicked in round here though

Comment

Hi peeps, Just a heads up that I am setting a deadline of the 20th Jan. If there are any genuine issues then just let me know.

x

Comment

Thanks Sparrow. Yours have landed safe and sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
                  I have messaged her elsewhere and posted her a letter (yes, I feel a bit stalkery) but hopefully she is fine and will soon emerge. I will let you know if there is anything.
                  Glad my seeds have arrived, though they took their own sweet time!! Do I need to send you descriptions for the other post? I think I have photos too from when they were growing.

Thank you for the PM the other week, it was much appreciated - for any others I have had something of a shocking 6 months, with a friend's child and close family being seriously ill, plus splitting up with my partner. I have needed to be elsewhere for a bit to support them which coincided with when unfortunately I had a request for the VSP. We're hopefully out the other side now with more support in place. Roll on 2019.
                  http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

Good to see you again, Sparrow. Sorry to hear why you've been MIA and hope that 2019 brings the sunshine back into your life.x

Comment

Well folks, they are in the hands of the posties. If you could post on here please when you get them that would be great Thank you all for joining, especially in what was quite a pants growing year. Hope you enjoy your goodies.

For those that want to know about their goodies then check out the final parcel thread.

Also don't forget to sign up for this years flower seed circle here [/URL]

Thank you again and happy sowing

Comment

The parcel has landed. Thank you everyone for sharing and a very very big Thank you to NG for organising it.

See you all next time round.

Comment

Mine arrived as well Thnx NG!

Comment

Just arrived home, and there's a jiffy bag of treasures waiting for me! Thanks so much for organising the swap NG, and to everyone in the circle. I'll be dividing the seeds with my mum who's approaching 90 but still loves her gardening - she'll be just as chuffed as I am. And strangely enough, we were just talking the other day about wanting to try knautia macedonia...and there it is in the collection.

Happy growing everyone!

Comment

Thank you NG...I'm going to have a sit down later and do some research

Comment

I am amazed at how many have turned up so quickly, fingers crossed for the last 2 unspoken seed parcels. Thank you for letting me know and have fun this evening

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X