Sarico's Italian Mystery seeds

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
    Don't worry, I think it is cucuzza squash https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/9893...a-squash-seeds Feel free to correct me or throw any other suggestions at me
    I remember those. Sarico had sorted some of the seeds and there was a little bag of those with something else I think Piccy in #6.
    I tried to give everyone the same number of beans, as they were easy to pick out. With the rest, I put them all in a big pot, gave them a stir and doled them out by the spoonful into the bags. It really was pot luck
    Sorry Scarlet and anyone else who didn't have a "cucuzza". Perhaps next year when we save seeds from them

Comment

Sorry I didn't mean to start any issues

I do however have two seeds and I intend to save seed, just hoping the weather is in their favour

Edit: yes they are the lil' baggy ones
      Last edited by Norfolkgrey; 12-05-2015, 05:08 PM.

Comment

No pressure NG ...

Comment

Vc was pot luck for me too. I kind put stuff in rush and I don't have any of that lol. I tried some squash seeds and few of the corn and some of the beans. See if this weekend I buy some more seed tray and try more stuff. I'm running out of space in the greenhouse.

Comment

Just checking my post every day VC

Comment

I haven't sent yours yet, Elfeda, because you wanted other seeds too, so it takes longer

Comment

oh, thanks VC .. why should I ask for more

may be I should be able to sow them directly outside like original Italian seed owner, it isn't it

Comment

You asked for seeds for viability testing and from the spring clean seeds. if you remember

Comment

yes I do, never thought it would make me to wait , I appriciate that anyway

Comment

There's a bit more in my life than sorting seeds, Elfeda

Comment

Looking forward to seeing what you get - I have well and truly run out of space so had to sit on my hands.
                        http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

sparrow, getting my second plot . so need bit more time before I start any new seeds... and am going to get dad's help aswell from next week . have some thing to dedicate in place and timewise for Saricos mistery seeds.

VC, please take your own time. I really wonder that you taking care of 50's of courgette plants and 100's beans plants and still got time to visit a post office for all of us.
                          Last edited by Elfeda; 14-05-2015, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Well I did sow them over that weekend! Trouble is, what I thought was water drips onto the seed trays, was in fact Mr & Mrs mouse having a field day eating all the seed! So traps set and seeds re-sown and covered! Hoping for a better outcome

Comment

I get mice problems Marco, they are a real pain peas, broadies. Etc have to be started off in my kitchen

Comment

This is the 1st year, I have had problems with them. I'm also on my 2nd seed sowing of sweetcorn! I have chitted those this time.
                                Last edited by marcofez; 16-05-2015, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X