X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small pumpkin
    replied
    VC I will be sending you A couple of packs of seeds in the very near future (as soon as I have stamps). Along with a little list of seeds I would like to relieve you of

Leave a comment:

• lottie dolly
    replied
    just had a look on the tom seeds,if anyone would like,i am starting to save seeds,off

BLACK OPAL lovely tasty cherry
    STRIPED STUFFER speaks for it's self,got from the VC ,and am very pleased with it
    both are a must grow again for me
    i will send them to VC
    Last edited by lottie dolly; 18-09-2016, 01:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    Originally posted by Norfolkgrey View Post
    Peeps that join and try to send VC 20 packs of little gem lettuce and scarper )
    I wish I had thought of that
    Last edited by Scarlet; 17-09-2016, 07:11 PM. Reason: Fixing quote

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Glad they've arrived Cad, I was getting worried
    Seed a holics welcome any time!

Leave a comment:

• Cadalot
    replied
    VC just come back from a few days away with my Triffid and found my parcel - thank you very much for turning it around so fast - going to have a look inside and add to my seed boxes along with those I picked up in my second Wyevale visit. Seed a holic me I don't think so I have it well under control.

Leave a comment:

• Chris11
    replied
    Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    I'm curious now...what have you got with my name on?
    Roughwood Golden Plum, which I think are also a spare or swapped packet from the 2015 tomato seed circle. Thanks Scarlet, you're a star too

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Yes...it very difficult to manage those newbies also don't realise how much time VC spends on it!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ^^^Good choices, hopefully they will all grow well for you. As for being a star I am just glad the VSP exists, grapes contribute and VC looks after it - it is very special. There is lots of loveliness about it (except peeps that join and try to send VC 20 packs of little gem lettuce and scarper )

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    I'm curious now...what have you got with my name on?

Leave a comment:

• Chris11
    replied
    NG, you're a star with your contributions, thank you

I have some of your Lungo Bianco courgette, so looking at your label, that's also thanks to Sarico. Also have your Fox Cherry and Buffalo Horn, which I think are spare or swapped packets from the 2015 tomato seed circle.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ^^^Your welcome. More importantly..........wot ya picked?

Leave a comment:

• Chris11
    replied
    Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Seeds received from Chris11 - thank you.
    I'll send you some back when I have a moment. Life gets busy this time of year
    Thanks VC, seeds arrived today

Also thanks to the following people who sent in seeds to the VSP which I've now got in return: Norfolkgrey, Scarlet, VC, Ryleh, Mothhawk, Jonny.D, SkeggiJon

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Don't worry, rary, I won't tell that you steamed the stamps off an old envelope! Your secret is safe with me

Leave a comment:

• rary
    replied
    VC. shshshsh, I don't feel that well, I think I have done something wrong while running a high temperature

Leave a comment:

• Scarlet
    replied
    Originally posted by Cadalot View Post
    I got a little inventive to try and stop all the packs from going one end of the padded envelope and bunching
    We all go through that! I use masking tape to tape the packs in rows along a piece of paper. Nelly M once sent me some with the seeds packed into a "window" of a sheet of corrugated card.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X