This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offered: mangetout shiraz and squash blue ballet

if any one fancies some of the above then they're up for grabs, would be interested in some chilli varieties (any) or beefsteak tomato varieties (again any) or sugarsnap peas if you have spare or are feeling generous but if you don't, happy to send some anyway as trying different varieties this year and might as well pass on... just send envelop etc.

cheers

ian

Hi Ian

I don't need any seeds at present (I am trying to control the addiction), but I do have some spare sugar snap pea seeds if you'd like them? DT Brown seem to have sent me about 100! These are one of the tall varieties though (around 5 - 6ft). Is that OK for you, or did you want one of the low-growing varieties?

Comment

Ian, you can send them to the VSP if you want to swap for something else. Full instructions here http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...nce_68032.html

Comment

Thanks VC i think I'll give that a bash; will PM you if (when) i have stupid questions as new to this!

Hi Legume, many thanks for the offer i'll take you up on that if you're sure?

thanks a lot

Ian
        Last edited by Ian_5; 16-01-2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Whenever you're ready Ian, PM me for my address. I have lots of interesting chillies and tomatoes looking for new homes

Comment

How many mange-tout seeds are you after??? I've got plenty of carouby de mussane seeds that I've saved - they are a giant mange tout variety reaching around 6 inch in length - I'd be more than happy to swap some with some squash seeds

Comment

Oops just noticed legumes sending you some,so ignore my last post

Comment

Hi Matt

Legume offered to send me some sugar snaps so only right that i keep the karma flowing and send on some of the squash seeds if you're interested, send me your address and i'll stick some in the post for you; I've enough to contribute to the seed swap aswell.

cheers

ian

Comment

Well to be honest Ian I've got a few squash seeds from the VSP, I was just trying to help you out with some mange tout seeds, and it wouldn't be fair on you paying for all of the postage, so just send your spare seeds to the VSP - but thank you for the offer

Comment

ah right, cheers for the offer Matt. much appreciated.

Comment

Hi - noticed your location. Did you have success with blue ballet? Is it the huge pumpkin size or the small variety? If you have a couple spare I have huge chilli order on its wa, happy to post a variety if you pm your address. Thx

Comment

Hi Chickbob, thanks for the offer but i put what i had left into the VSP. I didn't have success (i neglected it somewhat to be honest) but I gave a plant to a girl i work with and she got some fruit off it, not sure how big they were though. for what it's worth I've managed to grow small sugar squash, crown prince, red kuri (prolific), sweet dumpling, pumpkin jack o'lantern and pumpkin rouge d'ettamps without cover here.

Comment

I have Aji Lemon and Fairy ights chilli seeds if you are interested?

Comment

Hi Rhoda, i picked up about 4 varieties in the seedswap so will probably have too many for the space i've got already but thanks (as tempting as it is to try some more!). if you want some mange tout tho send me a pm and i'll happily post some to you, i've more than enough.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X