This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chillies & Peppers wanted for swaps

I've been without a GH or PT for the last couple of years (whilst moving/building house)and this year I'm able to get going again. Apart from a few new packets all my chilli/pepper seeds are years out of date and have failed to germinate

Would anyone care to swap? I have loads of new and opened packs of fresh seeds (mostly T&M) to swap including:

Tomatoes - Sungold & Losetto
    Asparagus - Martha Washington
    Sweetcorn - Early Extra Sweet
    Salad - Niche Oriental Mixed
    Carrot - Yellowstone, Early Scarlet Horn & Sugarsnax
    Squash - Autumn Prince Squash
    Onion - Ailsa Craig

I have lots of other things if nothing there takes your fancy - please ask.

Have you looked at the VSP Amanda, there are loads of chilli seeds on there!

Comment

If you want to swap them for seeds in the VSP, please do! http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...nce_68032.html

Comment

Yes Amandaandherveg, I would definitely recommend the VSP, there are lots of chilli's and peppers on there that you could swap for some of the seeds you already have. Other than that could you post on here the varieties that you are ideally looking for, that way we all know if we have what you are wanting.
        Remember it's just a bad day, not a bad life 😁

Comment

Crikey.... I just looked at the list. Wooohoooo!

Comment

PM me when you're ready Amanda

Comment

PM sent VC

Comment

PM sent back

Comment

That was blummin quick Amanda, takes me forever deciding what I want . I've just PM'd VC too. I'm so excited for next weekend cos I'm going to sow my first lot of chilli's and peppers. They should be not far off germinated by the time my chilli seeds arrive from VC, then more will go in to the heated prop.
                  Last edited by Moopmoop; 13-01-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Haha Moopmoop - I've not decided what I fancy yet. It's like having to choose from a very tasty dessert menu

Comment

Don't forget to use the magnifying glass at the righthand side of the page next to each item, there were lots of things I didn't fancy until I saw what they looked like and vice versa. I'm pleased it's not a dessert menu, I've already had 20 servings and just PM'd for another 15

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X