This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeds to Swap

I have just bought lots of the following seeds and want to exchange as I will never be able to grow them all in the time and space available!

Seeds I have:

Carrot F1 Maestro - approx 200 seeds (sow by date 06 2014)
    Cauliflower - All The Year Around - approx 100 seeds (sow by date 06 2013)
    Leaf salad - Lettuce Mixed - approx 500 seeds (sow by date 06 2013)

I am after some horseradish, butternut squash, cabbage. If anyone wants to swap please let me know.

Thanks James

JimDonney, there are guidelines for members on swapping and this is an extract from the Swap Guidance threads. Maybe read those first and then you will understand when you can swap.

If you have been here less than a month or have less than 50 posts, we advise that members do not swap with you.
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Originally posted by jimdonny View Post
      I will never be able to grow them all in the time
      The sow-by dates are a con (usually). Seeds stay viable for years & years (usually)

Originally posted by jimdonny View Post
      I am after some horseradish, butternut squash, cabbage.
      To be honest, with the price of postage, it would be cheaper for you just to buy the seed you want, esp. if you go to Lidl, Aldi, Wilkinson or similar (in the spring).
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
        The sow-by dates are a con (usually). Seeds stay viable for years & years (usually)

To be honest, with the price of postage, it would be cheaper for you just to buy the seed you want, esp. if you go to Lidl, Aldi, Wilkinson or similar (in the spring).
        Good idea and horseradish thongs are available at Wilkos in Spring.
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Wanted Horseradish & Other Seeds - Will Swap!

I am desparate for some horseradish and would also like some cabbage, butternut squash and rocket seeds. I have loads of seeds that I am willing to send in exchange - get in touch if you need any seeds. Thanks James

Comment

Hi James - you posted the same yesterday and the ladies gave you some info on swapping rules so I've merged the two threads to keep the info together.

Comment

He thought you wouldn't notice !

And he hasn't thanked anyone for the advice already given

ban him I says
              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Norty!!^^^^

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X