This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
    I was hoping you had left an "r" out Donna as I am looking for some Ocra seeds..........plenty of time though.
    You're a norty boy but I grow Okra. I'll have a look. Any variety?
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Glad you got them safe and sound HM,i just knew them tissues would be useful ,like others have said,let peeps know what you would like replacing,even if you already been sent small amounts,and you need more of the same,just yell out,i only sent you a small amount of what i had,so you got a bit of lots,nothing like having seeds to fondle,and drawl over,
      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
        I was hoping you had left an "r" out Donna as I am looking for some Ocra seeds..........plenty of time though.
        I didn't know you could grow Orcas from seed - although I know they're found in pods

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
          I didn't know you could grow Orcas from seed - although I know they're found in pods
          If the young 'en in this film can grow them outside, I'm sure I can give them a go in a greenhouse.............P.S If you have not seen this film, I recommend you get it.......brilliant.

Grow Your Own - YouTube
          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
          -------------------------------------------------------------------
          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
          -----------------------------------------------------------
          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I'd love to see you growing an orca in your greenhouse

Comment

Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
              I'd love to see you growing an orca in your greenhouse
              Now your just playing around with words................did I say Orca?.......
              sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
              -------------------------------------------------------------------
              Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
              -----------------------------------------------------------
              KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

No, you said there was an R missed out of Oca

Comment

As if its not wet enough here more tears tonight....came home to a parcel from 'Scarlet' filled with loads of seeds - including some lovely sounding tomatoes thanks so much to Scarlet & everyone else - the generousity of people here is amazing X
                  The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

I've just popped on here to see if they had been received- glad they arrived. Christmas post is usually so slow..

Comment

Oh my.... another parcel arrived....THANK YOU SO MUCH.... beautiful ladbybird packets even DD was impressed with them (thats the girl who doesnt 'do' gardening!!)
                      I can't express my thanks enough to you lovely generous people...... but thanks again XX
                      The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X