This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strawberry plants for yellow raspberry runners

I have just bought 100 strawberry plants and because they were sent late I have been given some extra that no way can I find room for (I'm not even sure I *really* have room for 100 but you know how it is...) they are Cambridge Favourites.

Does anyone have any yellow raspberries that are throwing up runners that they would like to swap for some strawberry plants?

Or if not yellow raspberries maybe some other ones so long as it is known what they are? But yellow is what I am really looking for...
    www.alifelesssimple.wordpress.com Up-dated Regularly

Biodynamic grower in training

Blimey 100+ of one type of strawberries, prepare to drown in them I've got 24 of one type and another 12 of another and had a fridge full for about a month even with eating them in every meal and making tonnes of jam. Sorry can't help with the raspberries though, I have loads but they're red and of unknown variety.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I've just bought 75, of 4 different varieties but I'm only keeping half and I thought that was alot!

Comment

Well, OH waa at work and I was bored... LOL

The fruit will be shared between four households with one containing three fruit eating monsters so I'm thinking it should cover it
        www.alifelesssimple.wordpress.com Up-dated Regularly

Biodynamic grower in training

Comment

Hi i have quite a few new runners coming off the golden (well yellow i suppose) rasps planted last october, pm me if you would like a swap, are they all the same type strawbs?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X