Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, I have been a cruising this last couple of weeks and forgot I had registered on here last year. It looks like a very interesting forum.

It is hard to be the new kid on the block though LOL

Just added, yep I think I know you too..

XX Jeannine
    Last edited by Jeannine Anne; 07-08-2011, 08:19 PM.

Comment

Jeannine I've PM'd you (could not resist)

Comment

One of the smallest tomato varieties that gets overlooked a lot is Florida Petite, a great indoors plant.
        I love growing tomatoes.

Comment

Yes I would agree with you. I also like Andrina. Actually It would be difficult to pick a favourite. I just got some seeds delivered from Australia for Tiny Tom but haven't grown them yet..do you know that one?

XX Jeannine

Comment

My guess is that it's a hybrid put out from Fothergills, but I did find this on it.

Extremely small plant, can be grown in 6" pots on a windowsill. Produces very few tomatoes, only around 12 per plant. Cherry shaped red fruit, regular leaf.

This plant is the hybrid answer to the open-pollinated Tiny Tim, however Tiny Tim will produce loads more fruit than the ‘Tiny Tom’ variety.
            Tiny Tom is a hybrid variety.

With that info, I probably wouldn't bother growing it.
            I love growing tomatoes.

Comment

Frostyfreckle, your seeds are on the way,posted today. 5 varieties.Sorry to be a wee bit late. XX Jeannine

Comment

You are more organised then me JA.

I went back and got another 2 toms from Dwarf Wax, and put them to soak for 3 days and just managed to rinse them before disappearing off to a festival at the weekend. Then 2 days at work when I was completely exhausted....but I've got a week off now so I can pack them, and get them sent up. But we do have family arriving for a few days so apols in advance if they sit there for a few days.

Gosh, it's exhausting all this being in your mid-40s; I was expecting a nice sit down and cup of tea but I've not stopped in weeks.

Comment

Jeannine Anne and Zazen, thanks for the seeds. Zazen, there is no rush, nice cup of tea and a slice of cake will do you more good than rushing to the nearest post box. Mmmm cake, might need to make some cup cakes now.

Comment

I wish - I am just off to Wales to pick up Niece. Maybe later this afternoon.

Comment

You're in your mid 40s zaz? I thought you were 33/34 odd?

Comment

Just a quick update to say seeds were sown on the 1st of November but before then I got itchy fingers I sowed 4 Micro Tina seeds on 26/08/11 and the plants are due to put into acorn pots next week. Well one of the plants has started to flower If anyone knows why I can't upload photos, can you give me a clue how to sort it. Message I get is "upload failed" So a big thanks to all.
                        Last edited by FROSTYFRECKLE; 18-11-2011, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismarks View Post
                          You're in your mid 40s zaz? I thought you were 33/34 odd?
                          Have I ever told you I love you. [44 last month].

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X