This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welsh Poppy Seeds Offered

Some people class them as weeds, but I think they're nice - espeically mixed with other poppies.

I've just taken the a third of the seed heads off one - and have loads of seeds if anyone would like some.

Not after anything in return.

I also have a small number of purple granny's bonnet/aquilegia. They're from my front garden, which has various other granny's bonnets in there. I don't know much about flowers, so not sure if they'll be purple or inherit some of the other traits. I've only a few of these, but should be able to take a few more seed heads off soon as / when they dry.

Definitely weeds but very pretty - in someone else's garden

Comment

They look spectacular mixed in with black, red and purple poppies.

Comment

I would love some. I like the way they turn up in unexpected places and always look so cheerful. Will trade some of my tree- peony seeds if you like.

Comment

Sounds good Polly! I can stick some in the envelope I send up to you - save you a stamp! Have PM'd you

Comment

I would love some poppy and granny's bonett seeds, I sort of collect poppies because of my name - Poppy!!
            www.alifelesssimple.wordpress.com Up-dated Regularly

Biodynamic grower in training

Comment

No probs - haven't got that many granny's bonnet seeds but will send what I have (unless I can collect some more before your envelope arrives).

You're ok to send a SAE I presume? [I'm all out of stamps! Polly's seeds have used my last lot up]

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X