Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeds available and wanted

Hi everyone

After finding out yesterday that I have finally come to the top of the allotment list, I have been avidly reading here for tips. I will be needing to buy lots of stuff to set up I would imagine (not seen it yet) so extra money for lots of veggie seeds might be a bit tight

I have the following bought from last year for the garden which I would love to swap for easy to grow veggie/herb seeds for a total beginner. Alternatively if any kind soul has some suitable spare seeds I would be more than happy to send a SOA

All packs unopened
    Tomato - Gardeners Delight (BBC dig in freebie)
    Moss Curled Parsley
    Scabiosa Oxford Blue GONE
    Aster Starlight Mixed
    Petunia Milliflora Fantasy Mixed GONE
    Finally, I apologise if it is considered rude to post this so soon after joining.... I did try to see if you needed to reach a certain post count or anything but couldn't see any info
    Last edited by newlottie; 04-11-2009, 09:29 PM.

I have some mange touts if thats any good to you,
    Bea

Comment

Have sent you a pm

Comment

Have sent a PM
        Live long and prosper.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/jojo333_photos/

Comment

I've just got my lottie too and my nextdoor lottie neighbour gave me loads of climbing french bean seeds, you could have some if you want. I don't know what variety they are exactly but you're welcome to a few.
          Bex

Comment

Thank you all

Wow, I am so glad I stumbled onto this site. I can't believe how helpful and friendly everyone is!

I already have several offers of seeds to start my collection, with some people wanting nothing in return. One (you know who you are) even refused my offer of a stamp!

I was worried I might come across as grasping, being such a new member but you have all been really kind. THANK YOU

There are still some seeds available. If anyone is still interested or would like to re-home some seeds for a SAE please continue to let me know......

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X