Offered: Sweet Pea Currant Tomato / Wanted: Black Cherry Tomato

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offered: Sweet Pea Currant Tomato / Wanted: Black Cherry Tomato

I have some seeds from the Sweet Pea Currant that I planted this year, there are tons of tiny marble sized toms on it.

It does say cordon on some sites but I have this in a hanging basket and they cascade over the sides.

http://www.territorialseed.com/product/9924/230

I have quite a few different tom seeds but the one I haven't got to try is the Black Cherry toms if anyone wants to swap for some Sweet Pea Currants.

Ta.
    Last edited by 21again; 19-09-2009, 08:13 PM.
    Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.

I've got some B.Cherry T&M available - would like to try currant-sized - they look fun.

Can make say up to 10 seeds available for same. Are yours self-saved or from orig pack?

Comment

Originally posted by quark1 View Post
      I've got some B.Cherry T&M available - would like to try currant-sized - they look fun.

Can make say up to 10 seeds available for same. Are yours self-saved or from orig pack?
      Hi

They are self saved but they are not a F1 variety so I assume that means they will grow true to type next time (can you tell I am a newbie to this!).

Send me a PM with your address and I shall get 10 of them in the post to you.

Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.

Comment

I would love to try some of these seeds if you have any left please? I can send a SASE for them.
        Peaceful days are in the garden!

Comment

Originally posted by Gardenwitch View Post
          I would love to try some of these seeds if you have any left please? I can send a SASE for them.
          Hi

Just sent you a PM.

Comment

Black Cherry tom seeds hit the post today!

Comment

Originally posted by quark1 View Post
              Black Cherry tom seeds hit the post today!
              That's great, ta.

You should have got yours yesterday but my husband forgot to post them so he had better have posted them this morning or his tea is in the dog.

I would have posted them myself but my daughter has the lurgy, hopefully it isn't swine flu as I think she has passed it on to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Gardenwitch View Post
                Some will be winging their way to you shortly.

Comment

Many Thanks 21 - the weeny toms arrived today!

Comment

21 - assume b.cheery toms have arrived by now?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X