X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goji berries seeds

Hi all im looking for some goji berries seeds
    Il be happy to swap for some dorset Naga (Bhut) chilli seeds
    I also have lots of more common seeds around ,so just ask !

Thanks david
    Blog

Hythe kent allotments

My son grew some plants from the seeds in dried gojiberries - from a well know health food chain!
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Yes - I've also had success with recovered seed from berries sold for eating!

Be warned they'll be small and weedy in first year, bulking out in second and hopefully mine will fruit next year in their third!

You'll pay a lot less for a pack for eating than bought seed - although if you prefer to swap I'm sure someone will take you up on your offer. I'd love to try the Dorset Naga - but it wouldn't be fair to send you a few berries when you may be able to get 'refined' seed in a swap. Good Luck - and have patience with this one!

Comment

Originally posted by quark1 View Post
        Yes - I've also had success with recovered seed from berries sold for eating!

Be warned they'll be small and weedy in first year, bulking out in second and hopefully mine will fruit next year in their third!

You'll pay a lot less for a pack for eating than bought seed - although if you prefer to swap I'm sure someone will take you up on your offer. I'd love to try the Dorset Naga - but it wouldn't be fair to send you a few berries when you may be able to get 'refined' seed in a swap. Good Luck - and have patience with this one!
        NoNo that would be great If you have some my naga seeds are taken from my own plants, Id be happy to take ones from a shop goji if you have some !! I know im being cheap not buying of ebay etc.. just sick of spending atm as new allotments cost me 200+ + 50 on chickens worming/meds >.< Drop us a pm and il get them chilli seeds in the post
        Blog

Hythe kent allotments

Comment

OK - I've got a few berries soaking now and will extract the seeds and smear on kitchen paper - this way they'll be flatter for posting.

I'll PM you with details when the seeds are ready for posting (ie when dry) - perhaps a couple of days?

Would advise you keep in 'dry' state for at least 3-4 weeks - but there's no reason why you shouldn't start to germinate some if you have room indoors in Oct/Nov time - which is when I started mine 2 years ago. It'll give a bit of a boost when you get the plantlets going in the spring.

Look forward to trying Nagas next year - cheers!

Comment

Ann

quark1 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space
            Blog

Hythe kent allotments

Comment

Sorry Dave - space now available for you to send address details

Comment

Gojis and a few bonus items on their way today!

Comment

Thanks Dave - the Nagas arrived today - and the fiendish 'punishment regime' for my son and his well 'ard mates is under way!

Comment

Dave - assume goji etc has arrived by now?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X