Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cuttings

Hi
    We are trying to set up a fruit garden at home and wondered whether any of you have got spare cuttings or could take cuttings from fruit bushes / canes?

I could swap seed in exchange and obviously pay postage costs / time etc. pm me if interested
    Thank you

Mel

You'd be welcome top come and take a few strawberry plants from us, we've far more on our plot than we can use, but not sure about posting them, whereabouts in the uk are you? We are near Manchester, if thats any help!
    Blessings
    Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
    Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
    Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
    On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Need to know roughly where you are, Cotton. Have strawberry plants aplenty, but if your're not nearby getting then to you may be a problem.

Comment

thanks for your replies - we are a bit far away (leics) but never mind!

Mel

Comment

I've just taken some Blackcurrants & red Currants Cotton. If they root your welcome to one of them & I seem to have a few "wild " strawbs in the undergrowth on the lottie & can lift some & you can have a few of those too. PM me with your e-mail & i'll let you know if they are any good.
          ntg
          Never be afraid to try something new.
          Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
          A large group of professionals built the Titanic
          ==================================================

Comment

I think my raspberries have some small new shoots which should post easy ( summer fruiting but can't remember variety). I can also provide alpine strawberry seeds ( don't know variety).

Comment

I recently got two blackcurrant plants from B&Q for 33p each as they are having a tidy out, they had some other fruits too. Maybe that's a possibility?

Comment

wow - might go to b&q tomorrow see whats there.
                Thanks for that
                Mel

Comment

I would love to have any free cuttings of fruit bushes/canes. Please Private message me with what you have got

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X