Black-seeded runner beans

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black-seeded runner beans

Anyone grow any black-seeded varieties of runner bean and might be willing to send me a few seeds (either swapped for something or with a stamped addressed envelope)?
    I grew one variety, Black Doulting, for the first time this year, but it's not too prolific compared to my other runner bean varieties, so I was wondering if anyone else might have a different variety with black seeds which I could give a go.

theres a few around ameno , a lot of them are reselections of varieties like Enorma ( a well know show variety) so if you know anyone who shows veg they may have some.
    ntg
    Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
    ==================================================

Comment

Originally posted by nick the grief View Post
      theres a few around ameno , a lot of them are reselections of varieties like Enorma ( a well know show variety) so if you know anyone who shows veg they may have some.
      I've gone and bought Black Rhonda from Realseeds, now, which is indeed a black version of Enorma. I grew Enorma before for dry beans and it did well for me.
      Kind of costly, though, seeing as they have an £8 minimum order and I didn't particularly want anything else, so I had to trawl through everything for things to bulk it out with.

Comment

I don't usually find that a problem ... its stopping buying I have an issue with Glad you're sorted.
        ntg
        Never be afraid to try something new.
        Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
        A large group of professionals built the Titanic
        ==================================================

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X