Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilli / pepper seedling swap.

Anyone keen?

I'll be potting on my first batch very soon. They've all germinated well so quite a few heading for the compost bin. Happy to keep a few back under lights until they are strong enough to be posted if anyone is keen on a swap. Probs end of Feb/early march.

Got Dorset Naga, Bahmanian Goat, Orange Hab, 7 pot primo, yellow reaper and armegeddon.

Will have another batch in a couple of weeks.

I'd be interested, but I'm not actually sowing any until tomorrow If any of Aji Lemon Drop, Carolina Reaper, Cayenne, JalapeƱo or Yellow 7 Pot are of interest I'd be happy to swap any surplus for any/all of your varieties. More so, since I'm unlikely to be able to donate any spares to people at the pub this year!
    Last edited by Mark Rand; 24-01-2021, 09:41 PM.
    Location:- Rugby, Warwckshire on Limy clay (within sight of the Cement factory)

Comment

Hi Simon, in case you miss my other post, the Turkish Antep Aci Dolma sound interesting, not sure when I'll get around to sowing our aubs/chillies as I don't do that many any more. Perhaps have some Jalapeno M and I've some self-saved Poblano? If you've spare (have they arrived?) would be interested in a swap.
      To see a world in a grain of sand
      And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

The seeds are still stuck in Brexit / covid limbo but I'm happy to send you a seedling or 2 when they arrive. Hopefully soon we want to get them sown by the middle of Feb. I'm probably gonna include these in the chilli seed swap this year as well.

Comment

That would be great to try a seedling. Do you have a heated propagator & lights setup then?
          To see a world in a grain of sand
          And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Yeah I have a small grow tent with 2 led grow lights in it. Pretty simple and works well.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X