Try a seed circle, you'll like it

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mamzie View Post
    I am most definitely hoping to join a seed circle or 2 I get ridiculously excited at seeing my baby seeds growing and transplanting and sharing strange plants with friends. So this sounds amazing to me.

I only have seeds bought in Wilko sales and a few from Seed Parade, but am currently eagerly browsing Nickys Nursery and Real seeds to expand my choice while there is time. I certainly will have some to offer for a commercial swap. Tomatoes are my favourite, and I have finally persuaded my husband to try Alderman peas instead of dinky dwarfs x
    I am trying dinky ones. Despite the fact I have plenty of space I am finding myself drawn to micro veg plants (micro toms, half pint peas and dwarf runners)

Comment

NG - I could send you some Hestia runners if you fancy? I got them a couple of years ago but not tried them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdood View Post
        NG - I could send you some Hestia runners if you fancy? I got them a couple of years ago but not tried them yet.
        TY I have millionaire for this year. You could always grow Hestia for the all in circle

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X