X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ms-T
    replied
    Beginning of December can wait a little longer as there's only a few of us...if that helps.

Leave a comment:

• stigs
    replied
    It's getting close to the end of November when will you be sending out said seeds, it will take mine longer to get to you from Ireland.

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    Originally posted by Jonny.D View Post
    I'm out, as I'll end up with seeds that I wouldn't want to grow.
    Thank you for telling me.

Leave a comment:

• Jonny.D
    replied
    I'm out, as I'll end up with seeds that I wouldn't want to grow.

Leave a comment:

• Paulieb
    replied
    Yes, I'm in too, as the numbers are only low that shouldn't be a problem.

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    So far we have
    Ms-T
    Pyramid cluster chile. from real seeds

stigs

S/Simon

paulieb

Anyone else ?
    Last edited by Ms-T; 18-11-2020, 06:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    ^^^ WOW i have only one this year...sorry.....must try harder ..

Leave a comment:

• stigs
    replied
    So far I can supply Aji Cristal, Fresno, Reaper, Black Hungarian, Padron, Bulgarian Carrot and Oscar. I should also have some Champion and Royal Black ripe soon and who knows the others that are larger than normal but still green might finally ripen.
    Last edited by stigs; 11-11-2020, 02:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SimpleSimon
    replied
    Okey doke, given the numbers are low I'll send a few different types. At least 3 though probably 4. Orange Hab is a great chilli. My fav.

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    That's great Jonny ...so far its 4 of us , but there's still time for people to join in.

S.Simon the orange Hab sounds good.

Leave a comment:

• Jonny.D
    replied
    I'm still in

Leave a comment:

• SimpleSimon
    replied
    I'm in defo. We doing 2 types? I'll send..

1 - sweet chocolate (originally from real seeds). Very nice sweet pepper. Got enough isolated I think.

​​​​​​And one of orange habanero, bahmanian goat, 7 pot yellow or moruga scorpian. Bahmanian goat was in the swap last year so maybe orange Hab. But take your pick as I have all 4 isolated. The Trinidad scorpians aren't quite ripe yet (I bagged these quite late as the plant did well with massive fruit). Should ripen though as it's nearly there.

Leave a comment:

• stigs
    replied
    Originally posted by Ms-T View Post
    That's great stigs ..how about sending the seeds to me at the end of November , and hope that some more people will join .
    That sounds like a good plan

Leave a comment:

• Ms-T
    replied
    That's great stigs ..how about sending the seeds to me at the end of November , and hope that some more people will join .

Leave a comment:

• stigs
    replied
    I'm in, My seed list will depend on the date when I have to send the seeds today I have Aji Cristal, Botinecka Zuta, and Fresno but I have 8 varieties getting close to being ripe.
    I am also going to keep some growing in a growroom and if anyone wants some of those varieties I can send them on later.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X