Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please let me know who's in for is in for this swap...so we can sort something out.
    I don't mine doing it .
    i have only Pyramid cluster chile. from real seeds

If people can let me know on here, that would be great.
    Thanks

Comment

I'm in, My seed list will depend on the date when I have to send the seeds today I have Aji Cristal, Botinecka Zuta, and Fresno but I have 8 varieties getting close to being ripe.
      I am also going to keep some growing in a growroom and if anyone wants some of those varieties I can send them on later.

Comment

That's great stigs ..how about sending the seeds to me at the end of November , and hope that some more people will join .

Comment

Originally posted by Ms-T View Post
          That's great stigs ..how about sending the seeds to me at the end of November , and hope that some more people will join .
          That sounds like a good plan

Comment

I'm in defo. We doing 2 types? I'll send..

1 - sweet chocolate (originally from real seeds). Very nice sweet pepper. Got enough isolated I think.

​​​​​​And one of orange habanero, bahmanian goat, 7 pot yellow or moruga scorpian. Bahmanian goat was in the swap last year so maybe orange Hab. But take your pick as I have all 4 isolated. The Trinidad scorpians aren't quite ripe yet (I bagged these quite late as the plant did well with massive fruit). Should ripen though as it's nearly there.

Comment

I'm still in

Comment

That's great Jonny ...so far its 4 of us , but there's still time for people to join in.

S.Simon the orange Hab sounds good.

Comment

Okey doke, given the numbers are low I'll send a few different types. At least 3 though probably 4. Orange Hab is a great chilli. My fav.

Comment

So far I can supply Aji Cristal, Fresno, Reaper, Black Hungarian, Padron, Bulgarian Carrot and Oscar. I should also have some Champion and Royal Black ripe soon and who knows the others that are larger than normal but still green might finally ripen.
                    Last edited by stigs; 11-11-2020, 02:07 PM.

Comment

^^^ WOW i have only one this year...sorry.....must try harder ..

Comment

So far we have
                        Ms-T
                        Pyramid cluster chile. from real seeds

stigs

S/Simon

paulieb

Anyone else ?
                        Last edited by Ms-T; 18-11-2020, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Yes, I'm in too, as the numbers are only low that shouldn't be a problem.
                          The more help a man has in his garden, the less it belongs to him.
                          William M. Davies

Comment

I'm out, as I'll end up with seeds that I wouldn't want to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonny.D View Post
                              I'm out, as I'll end up with seeds that I wouldn't want to grow.
                              Thank you for telling me.

Comment

It's getting close to the end of November when will you be sending out said seeds, it will take mine longer to get to you from Ireland.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X