Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Id like to join (assuming I get my post count up) though I only have enough of purple Cherokee and black cherry. Think black cherry is already on the list. Not sure about Cherokee. Let me know if this is acceptable and I'll concentrate on getting my post count up . No worries if it's not.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimpleSimon View Post
      I'll concentrate on getting my post count up .
      You shouldn't need to "concentrate" - you should want to be active here.
      50 posts in 3 months is for amateurs.!
      Last edited by veggiechicken; 02-10-2019, 11:26 AM.

Comment

• Haha yes, but there is so much info in the archives of the forum most questions I have have been answered. In any case out of interest do people usually test a few germinate before sending them out? Might just do so in one of the heated propergators I snaffled from wilkos for £1.50 each
        Last edited by SimpleSimon; 02-10-2019, 11:30 AM.

Comment

• I don't test mine - but I may be the only one who doesn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by SimpleSimon View Post
            Id like to join (assuming I get my post count up) though I only have enough of purple Cherokee and black cherry. Think black cherry is already on the list. Not sure about Cherokee. Let me know if this is acceptable and I'll concentrate on getting my post count up . No worries if it's not.
            Sorry Muck Diva is in with Cherokee.

Comment

• Okey doke well I can possibly do both bloody butcher and black russian but not entirely sure if I quite have enough seeds. I didn't count them but they were less than the Cherokee so that's why I said I could defo do that. I'll count them up on Friday when I get back from a trip. Think both aren't the list but might be wrong

Comment

• Yes, those two would be great! You need to keep posting

Comment

• Might this increase the number we need to provide?

I'm not concerned as I haven't thought about packing them up yet as I've had a really poor year and will have to use seeds from last year when everything was better.
                  Last edited by MarkPelican; 02-10-2019, 04:19 PM.

Comment

• Probably not.... there's several in the list that haven't posted for a while. If you bag up with the original numbers it should be ok.

Comment

• JUST realise I haven’t told you what I’ve saved- I’ve got Brandywine seeds
                      (unfortunately my bagged indigo cherry drops decided not to turn into tomatoes so can’t share them hopefully as I have a few left I can offer them next year if I manage to save anything!!)
                      So discounting myself and Steve who’s no longer in thats 17 packs is that right? I’ll start bagging up tomorrow!

Comment

• Could you do 18 to be on the safe side? I haven't added Simon or Robbra in...so 17 might be pushing it.
                        Just reduce the number of seeds in a few bags?

Comment

• Yes of course don’t want anyone to miss out!!

Comment

• Can I have a show of hands who are in or out please?? If we can wrap this up earlier than usual that would be fabulous

Comment

• If it makes it easier I can bag up and hold off posting - I’m just trying to be organised! (Not my fortè normally!)

Comment

• I'm in with Father Frost and another one that I haven't saved from yet. Won't be 3 Cheeses High as there weren't enough toms to save from (they're quite small).

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X