Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im going to "graciously" (says he) withdraw from the circle as I only have enough seed from one variety
    I will put that into the all in seed circle instead seems more fair.
    Thanks for the opportunity

Sincerely
    Steve
    Last edited by Workslave; 21-09-2019, 08:27 PM.
    I live with autism spectrum disorder. Please be gentle. Sincerely Steve.

Comment

• I've had a bad year (like most others it seems) would it be OK if I used seeds saved from last year?

So many varieties have had no seeds it really strange.

Comment

• Yes, no problem.

Comment

• I've some ripe Tangella.
          And if they'll ripen how about Cavendish and Essex Wonder?
          How many of each will suffice?
          Rob

Comment

• You would need 19 bags of each variety. Each bag containing 6-10 seeds

Comment

• I'll start counting although as it's been a bad year.......fingers crossed.
              I've never grown Moneymaker

Comment

• Hi Scarlet, I've made up 18 bags of Kenilworth King George and Black Cherry, will bag up another one for robbra to make 19 and have a few seeds remaining if anyone else joins. I also have 120-150 Alisa Craig seeds drying atm would you like me to bag 19 of those up and add to the package?

Comment

• dont forget to take me off the list please scarlet

Sincerely
                  Steve
                  Last edited by Workslave; 28-09-2019, 11:23 AM.
                  I live with autism spectrum disorder. Please be gentle. Sincerely Steve.

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdood View Post
                    Hi Scarlet, I've made up 18 bags of Kenilworth King George and Black Cherry, will bag up another one for robbra to make 19 and have a few seeds remaining if anyone else joins. I also have 120-150 Alisa Craig seeds drying atm would you like me to bag 19 of those up and add to the package?
                    Don't bag up any more!! I forgot to take Steve off! - any extras most appreciated I always have to start of Ailsa Craig - my Mums Fav!

Comment

• Hey Scarlett Iím struggling I think Iím only going to have enough of one variety but am I right in thinking itís teo we need to swap? Sorry Iím late letting you know Iíve been quite distracted if late!

Comment

• One variety will be fine Chrissy.

Comment

• I have Jersey Devil and 'Tsunshigo Chinese' dried and ready to bag up.

Will also attempt to save 'Red Star' and 'Blue Ambrosia', so fingers crossed I'll be submitting 4 types.

Also happy if people can only submit 1 type, it all helps in spreading the seed around and would rather receive that extra variety rather than missing out because someone only had one variety to share.

The more help a man has in his garden, the less it belongs to him.
                          William M. Davies

Comment

• ....and a quick question.

Any thoughts on timing of when we will need to be sending seeds?
                            The more help a man has in his garden, the less it belongs to him.
                            William M. Davies

Comment

• Thanks guys!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulieb View Post
                                Also happy if people can only submit 1 type, it all helps in spreading the seed around and would rather receive that extra variety rather than missing out because someone only had one variety to share.

That's my feelings too! Thank you.

I would like them all in by the end of November? Would that suit everyone??
                                Earlier if everyone managed to send them in.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X