Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeds came today,thanks everyone can’t wait to grow them all with you! Thanks for running this seed circle Scarlet it’s amazing

Comment

• Mine arrived, too. Thanks to all but especially to Scarlet for all your hard work!

Comment

• Mine arrived as well today, how exciting! Thanks all and of course especially to Scarlet for organising this.

Comment

• Honestly love doing it!! I've had a few cards, some extra seeds and it's cheered me up no end!!
          I've pinned them all to my work board

Comment

• And a big thank you from me too!

Comment

• ............and a BIG Thank you from me too.

I don't think Scarlet read my "Nothing back except Urban's Megatruss" message!!

Comment

• Amazing selection of seeds! Thank you to everyone involved, especially Scarlet for doing all the hard work

Comment

• Canít imagine how long this must have taken you, Scarlet.
                  Thrilled to bits with all the seeds - thank you to all who contributed - but of course, special thanks to Scarlet!

Comment

• Yayyy...Scatlet, your a star ,thank you xxx. and thank you all for taking part.

Comment

• Wow, what a fantastic parcel in the post today...thank you so much for all your hard work Scarlet, and thanks also to everyone who took part. Looks like itís going to be an exciting season
                      All at once I hear your voice
                      And time just slips away
                      Bonnie Raitt

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        ............and a BIG Thank you from me too.

I don't think Scarlet read my "Nothing back except Urban's Megatruss" message!!
                        It's easier to give them to you - I have kept spares here. Perhaps swap them for something new we haven't seen for awhile in one of Cardiff's seed swapping events!

But I thought it was just chillies you didn't want!
                        Last edited by Scarlet; 10-01-2020, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Theyíve arrived. Scarlet thanks. Now to sort out where to fit them.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkPelican View Post
                            They’ve arrived. Scarlet thanks. Now to sort out where to fit them.
                            I'm sure you will find some room. Fingers crossed you get a better year this year.

Comment

• Amazing stuff feel a bit overwhelmed by all the seeds must have taken quite some organising Scarlet! Thankyou!
                              Really interesting to see all the packaging those little envelopes are so cute!

Comment

• The lovely folded paper ones are from SP - we need a DIY post to show us how to do it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X