Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeds came today,thanks everyone can’t wait to grow them all with you! Thanks for running this seed circle Scarlet it’s amazing

Comment

• Mine arrived, too. Thanks to all but especially to Scarlet for all your hard work!

Comment

• Mine arrived as well today, how exciting! Thanks all and of course especially to Scarlet for organising this.

Comment

• Honestly love doing it!! I've had a few cards, some extra seeds and it's cheered me up no end!!
          I've pinned them all to my work board

Comment

• And a big thank you from me too!

Comment

• ............and a BIG Thank you from me too.

I don't think Scarlet read my "Nothing back except Urban's Megatruss" message!!

Comment

• Amazing selection of seeds! Thank you to everyone involved, especially Scarlet for doing all the hard work

Comment

• Comment

• Yayyy...Scatlet, your a star ,thank you xxx. and thank you all for taking part.

Comment

• All at once I hear your voice
                      And time just slips away
                      Bonnie Raitt

Comment

• Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
                        ............and a BIG Thank you from me too.

I don't think Scarlet read my "Nothing back except Urban's Megatruss" message!!
                        It's easier to give them to you - I have kept spares here. Perhaps swap them for something new we haven't seen for awhile in one of Cardiff's seed swapping events!

But I thought it was just chillies you didn't want!
                        Last edited by Scarlet; 10-01-2020, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MarkPelican View Post
                            They’ve arrived. Scarlet thanks. Now to sort out where to fit them.
                            I'm sure you will find some room. Fingers crossed you get a better year this year.

Comment

• Amazing stuff feel a bit overwhelmed by all the seeds must have taken quite some organising Scarlet! Thankyou!
                              Really interesting to see all the packaging those little envelopes are so cute!

Comment

• The lovely folded paper ones are from SP - we need a DIY post to show us how to do it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X