This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easily!
    They were on the windowsill, fermenting, but they decided to dry up to tiny crisps! I had to soak them off the dish and scrape them off with a knife.

Comment

• Mine usually grow roots but I've been good this year

Comment

• I've got plenty of tom seedlings in the GH from fallen toms that I haven't cleared up. I could send you those!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          They are all slowly trickling in!
          Not sure if I said Ms Ts and Tommy's seeds were here?! Sorry, I've been a busy bee
          Also today I received Simon, MuckDiva, and PaulieBs envelopes .....and OMG Paulie that must have taken you sometime to pack!!! So generous 4 varieties - that's nearly 80 packs of seed. Thank you very much!
          No problem. Its a pleasure, and I'll be excited to get my return parcel too. Just hope they all germinate for those that grow them.
          The more help a man has in his garden, the less it belongs to him.
          William M. Davies

Comment

• Anyone else feel like the are a little kid waiting for Santa to drop off their present?

sorry but I went to my local garden centre Sunday and was faced with....
            Attached Files
            V.P.
            The thing I grow best are very large slugs!

Comment

• ^^^ how many sleeps

Comment

• Mine are on there way! Your right it is like waiting for a Christmas parcel!

Comment

• And the best thing is... it is something we actually want
                  V.P.

Comment

• Mine are on the way at last.

Britain's Breakfast and Summer Cider.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkPelican View Post
                      Mine are on the way at last.

Britain's Breakfast and Summer Cider.
                      Originally posted by Chrissyteacup View Post
                      Mine are on there way! Your right it is like waiting for a Christmas parcel!
                      Both received! Thank you very much

Comment

• OMG! We've got three quarters of the seeds in already This will be a very nice parcel when it lands on your door mat. Super chuffed with the amount of grapes who have joined this year.

It will be nearly 40 different tomato varieties each! Wow!
                        Last edited by Scarlet; 28-10-2019, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• Wow that’s a lot of tomato’s and lots of organising for you scarlet! Thankyou for organising it I imagine it being quite a task!!!!!

Comment

• I wonder if my next door neighbours will mind when the fence comes down and all these tomato plants end up in their garden? Decisions to be made...
                            V.P.

Comment

OMG! We've got three quarters of the seeds in already This will be a very nice parcel when it lands on your door mat. Super chuffed with the amount of grapes who have joined this year.

I'm massively impressed with your willingness to organise this and very thankful for everyone who's involved. I did think I'd grow less toms next year after going somewhat overboard this year but oh well .

Comment

OMG! We've got three quarters of the seeds in already This will be a very nice parcel when it lands on your door mat. Super chuffed with the amount of grapes who have joined this year.

Thanks for organising this Scarlet but, I'm hoping I've grown most of them before. After this year's "failure" my plan next year is to grow fewer varieties and I have a tendency to grow everything that comes from the swap. I've got to move & recover my polytunnel as well. !

Comment

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X