• Show
Clear All

• Yay!! I wonder how

Comment

• I'm rethinking which tomatoes I'll be sending you. I think it will be:-
      Father Frost
      Yellow Vine Centiflor/ millefleur from Real Seeds
      A few Three Cheeses High.

Depends how well the last 2 save. They're fermenting as I write!

Comment

• Thank you VC!
        What was Father Frost like for you?

Comment

• I've sent out round robins with my address - please don't be offended if I've missed you of. I'm in a phone. Please let me know if I've missed you out. I didn't do it on purpose

Comment

• A medium sized red tomato - good flavour. Potato leaved so I kept it in isolation in a GH of its own - where it was mostly forgotten about. Never fed it!! Quite productive.
            Would I grow it again?? Not next year as there are others I want to try. The potato leaves meant I didn't want to grow it with the normal toms.

https://www.plant-world-seeds.com/st...seed_item/2054
            Last edited by veggiechicken; 09-10-2019, 10:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              I've sent out round robins with my address - please don't be offended if I've missed you of. I'm in a phone. Please let me know if I've missed you out. I didn't do it on purpose
              Address received, is it still 18 bags? Will send Saturday so probs delivered Monday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paulie View Post
                Hi. I'd like to join please. I plan to save Cyril's Choice, Lukullus, and Raspberry Oxheart. Please note that there is some room for confusion, as I see that PaulieB has joined - you might want to reflect that he is he and me is me (!) on the master list at the top of the thread.

Thanks to Scarlet for running this again - it is very much appreciated!

Paulie
                Even with this reminder I still managed to only list one Paulie!! Sorry....,

I hope both of you are still in.

Comment

• Originally posted by SimpleSimon View Post
                  Address received, is it still 18 bags? Will send Saturday so probs delivered Monday.
                  Could we have 19 bags if you are able? I forgot someone on the list...

Comment

• Yes, just
                    I counted about 120 bloody butcher seeds but they are remarkably difficult to count (well, or I'm terrible at counting). Should just about stretch anyway. Black russian is fine l, gave up counting at 150.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Even with this reminder I still managed to only list one Paulie!! Sorry....,

I hope both of you are still in.
                      Is Paulie still with us because I’ve bagged up raspberry oxheart.

Comment

• He hasn't responded yet....he had a few on his list. So raspberry oxheart from you would be lovely JJ.

Comment

• Everyone- just send what you have...I was waiting on a couple that haven't responded. I've got to cut it off at some point.
                          It looks like we need 18 bags! I won't change my mind

Comment

• Hi Scarlet, Can you PM me where to send please?

Comment

• Sorry! Obviously missed you off my list last night.

Comment

• Thanks Scarlet,that was a bit worrying for a minute if we both sent it. This is a photo of one of the roughwood golden plum (the other tomato seeds Iím sending) theyíre quite biggish,thatís a penny for size -

Click image for larger version

Name:	5DFD630F-11A4-433C-B4FA-F15793A50885.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	2385549

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X