Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be honest I would prefer them to be sent. Let's get the ball rolling. If the frosts have started there's no need to hang around. We should be able to get this wrapped up quickly.

If you send 18 bags that will be great. If I need to add an extra bag or so I'll can steal a couple of seed from another.

Comment

• Still in with Tigerella and Purple Cherokee.
      All at once I hear your voice
      And time just slips away
      Bonnie Raitt

Comment

• I’m still in with raspberry oxheart (bagged up) & roughwood golden plum (nearly ready to dry).

Comment

• Still in with Black Mauri and Demidov.

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Still in with dancing with smurfs and pink boar.
            Had to cancel black icicle because I left them fermenting and they all sprouted.

Comment

• Waiting on Ms T, Taff, Elfeda, MelSW, Cads, VegiP to confirm.

#also Simon and Robbra - which two varieties have you got?

Comment

• I have 18 bags of Black Cherry, Kenilworth King George and Alisa Craig ready to go, if any more peeps drop out you could just stick excess into the VSP stock?. Before I send just waiting for a small amount of Orange Banana, Red Buffalo horn, White Cherry, Black Russian, Blush and Yellow Pear as I wanted to send these into the VSP at the same time for 3-4 returns if Ok?, I'll post separately into VSP thread.

Comment

• Unfortunately nothing is ripe yet and with me due to be leaving for a month driving to Portugal shortly I'm not sure anything will be ready. The really cold nights are slowing everything down. If any were to be ready I think it would be Tangella, no others are even close.

Comment

• Are they in a GH or outside?

Comment

• Sorry Scarlet i'm going to count up my seeds tomorrow ...whats the least i can put in.?

Comment

• Half a dozen? How many can you do?
                        Last edited by Scarlet; 04-10-2019, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by robbra View Post
                          Unfortunately nothing is ripe yet and with me due to be leaving for a month driving to Portugal shortly I'm not sure anything will be ready. The really cold nights are slowing everything down. If any were to be ready I think it would be Tangella, no others are even close.
                          You need tomatoes really ripe for saving. I presume yours are under glass? Even in a green house mine have slowed right down due to the cooler nights.
                          Have you stopped the plant to ensure all energy is directed at ripening the fruit rather than carry on trying to flower?
                          Last edited by Scarlet; 04-10-2019, 03:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Half a dozen? How many can you do?
                            I'm hoping there more then it looks.lol

Comment

• I always think that! Then when you start counting there's loads

Comment

• Assuming I need 18 bags?

In which case I can defo do black russian and can just about have enough for 18 bags of 6 seeds of bloody butcher. What date do you I need my post count up by? I can send mine in advance tho to make it easier for you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X