Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chilli plug plant swap

Collapse

X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Chilli plug plant swap

    Would anyone be interested in doing this again this year?

    Same rules apply as with any other swap / give away. Must be a member for at least 3 months and have more than 50 posts.
    Will keep it the same as last year ( it seemed to work quite well). 1 plant for 1 plant, 2 for 2, 3 for 3 and so on. I'll pay postage to you. You pay postage to me.

    I've 25 varieties available for swap so far . Obviously still I to small to travel at the moment.
    Will post a list when they are bigger and if there's any interest.
    https://m.facebook.com/Isle-of-Mull-...9854614879285/

  • #2
    Me me me!!!.....but I'm yet to sow will get on it today!!
    Last edited by Scarlet; 12-01-2019, 12:10 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Available for swap



      2 nebru 7
      1 red sarrano
      3 teja

      1 Krakatoa
      2 Thai dragon
      2 moruga scorpion
      1 white ghost

      2 pink habanero
      5 birds eye
      2 unknown
      3 AJI pineapple
      2 chupentinho
      2 monkey face
      2 numex twilight
      3 lemon drop

      3 pimento de padron
      1 red savina
      2 apple crisp

      1 pumpkin

      I will keep up dating this post as more germinate and when some are requested.
      Last edited by Small pumpkin; 05-02-2019, 04:35 PM.
      https://m.facebook.com/Isle-of-Mull-...9854614879285/

      Comment


      • #4
        Any of those interest you Scarlet ?
        https://m.facebook.com/Isle-of-Mull-...9854614879285/

        Comment


        • #5
          White hab definitely!!...I'll be back

          Comment


          • #6
            Thunder mountain longhorn and the sugar rush peach would also be lovely - pretty please

            Thank you SP....I better get a move on with sowing all mine.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Thunder mountain longhorn and the sugar rush peach would also be lovely - pretty please

              Thank you SP....I better get a move on with sowing all mine.
              Especially your chocolate habanero
              https://m.facebook.com/Isle-of-Mull-...9854614879285/

              Comment


              • #8
                The problem is finding another couple of varieties that you havent sown

                Comment


                • #9
                  As it's you. I'm quite happy to swap 3 for 1 . If you haven't got anything different to me.
                  Rules are there to be broken


                  No one else will be getting any rules bent
                  https://m.facebook.com/Isle-of-Mull-...9854614879285/

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No, I'm gonna find something that you wish you'd found yourself!

                    Watch this space - I love a swap!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      No, I'm gonna find something that you wish you'd found yourself!

                      Watch this space - I love a swap!!
                      Oooooh exciting.


                      I'd be happy with Hungarian hot wax, not grown that for ages. And I have a hankering to try a reaper this year .

                      Just dropping really big hints to anyone else who might want to join in .
                      https://m.facebook.com/Isle-of-Mull-...9854614879285/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Not sure if I will have anything much to swap. Trying not to grow loads of spare seedlings this time. And I wanted the giant white hab! Aji Strawberry Drop would be great though. Oh and basket of fire. What is pumpkin? I grew Brazilian Pumpkin (baccatum) last year; is it that?

                        I might have Matthew Arthur Scotch Bonnet (red). I might have white bubblegum. I'm not really sure yet, germination is a bit slow on some of them and I'll be sowing the rest end of Jan or early Feb.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          So glad I got in first !

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Don't think you want what I'm growing.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Mitzi View Post
                              Not sure if I will have anything much to swap. Trying not to grow loads of spare seedlings this time. And I wanted the giant white hab! Aji Strawberry Drop would be great though. Oh and basket of fire. What is pumpkin? I grew Brazilian Pumpkin (baccatum) last year; is it that?

                              I might have Matthew Arthur Scotch Bonnet (red). I might have white bubblegum. I'm not really sure yet, germination is a bit slow on some of them and I'll be sowing the rest end of Jan or early Feb.
                              This is pumpkin
                              https://www.seaspringseeds.co.uk/sho...li-seed-detail

                              I'd be happy with scotch bonnet, I've never grown a red one
                              100% yes to bubble gum what ever colour if they come up obviously

                              There's still a giant white habanero, I've already removed scarlet's from the list .
                              Last edited by Small pumpkin; 15-01-2019, 06:57 PM.
                              https://m.facebook.com/Isle-of-Mull-...9854614879285/

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Recent Blog Posts

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X