Chocolate mint needs new home!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate mint needs new home!

Hi, not sure if this is the right place but I have three shoots of chocolate mint ( smells like Afer Eights!) that need a good home. Light and airy space needed , lots of space to spread but will be happy to be contained!
    I often cut stuff to put in with flowers and this has rooted. I'm sure if it was well wrapped it would cope with first class post. Any takers?
    Gardening forever- housework whenever

Ooh yes please - I can send you an SAE!
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

It's yours! I'll PM my address.

Comment

Thank you - got it. Envelope will be posted today.
        Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better...Albert Einstein

Blog - @Twotheridge: For The Record - Sowing and Growing with a Virgin Veg Grower: Spring Has Now Sprung...Boing! http://vvgsowingandgrowing2012.blogs....html?spref=tw

Comment

Yes please, I'll send an SAE if you still have a shoot to spare!
          Life is too short for drama & petty things!
          So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

I'd love to give a shoot a new home if you still have one spare. PM me your address and I will send you out a SAE.

Comment

I'll get some more going.I'm sure they'll stand better chance of survival if they're rooted. Will send my address.

Comment

Thanks for the PM lettucegrow! SAE will be in the post in due course. :-)

Comment

Yes plase, I would love some too.

I work in Biggleswade so could collect or I can send a SAE if you want.
                  thanks
                  ‘you cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore'

Comment

My cutting arrived safe and sound in the post yesterday. Much larger than I was expecting, with absolutely excellent roots and packaged beautifully.
                    Many thanks lettucegrow!.
                    Last edited by smc999; 01-09-2011, 11:27 AM.

Comment

are there any more of these going spare,would love to have a cutting

Comment

Originally posted by lettucegrow! View Post
                        Hi, not sure if this is the right place but I have three shoots of chocolate mint ( smells like Afer Eights!) that need a good home. Light and airy space needed , lots of space to spread but will be happy to be contained!
                        I often cut stuff to put in with flowers and this has rooted. I'm sure if it was well wrapped it would cope with first class post. Any takers?

Lettucegrow,

Would you have anymore cuttings to spare? Please email me your add so that I could send my SAE.

Thks.

Ruff

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X