No announcement yet.

rosemary dying branches

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My rosemary is definately damaged, looking decidedly dejected. Downright depressing

Using pots is potentially a positively premier postulation!

Comment

Mine's not looking good but I have taken some cuttings off it to act as replacements. My bay however is doing great and the only protection that had was an unheated greenhouse - really meant to put the other herbs in there too but kind of forgot

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

My rosemary looked very poorly last spring and was told it was either the frost or wind burn. I cut back most of the dead stuff and gave it a good dressing of compost. It recovered really well during the summer and I had lots of fresh new growth. Got the same problem this year so will do the same again this year and hope it recovers.

Comment

I went into Wilkinsons (as you do) the other day and they had lovely rosemary plants for £2.50, half the price of the local garden centre. One just happened to leap into my basket
          Mad Old Bat With Attitude.

I tried jogging, but I couldn't keep the ice in my glass.

Comment

We had a very bad December - whole of the month was very cold consistently so that seems to have been that bit too much for my rosemary plant. No signs of life, but I haven't dug it up yet. (I did have to buy another one though when visiting a garden centre - I also suffered from 'leapt into the basket' syndrome)!!

Comment

The rosemary in my herb patch is fine, but the stuff I have in a pot on an outside window ledge is looking very brown.... strange stuff!

Comment

We have a shrub that has being growing extremely well. It is in an extremely sheltered part of the garden, but last winter has really pasted it. I think we will have a bush, but it will need a lot of tlc.

valmarg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X