No announcement yet.

Calendula Hand cream

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The postage would kill the savings. I can bring a few kilos back and pass it on at cost to any who want it.

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
      The postage would kill the savings. I can bring a few kilos back and pass it on at cost to any who want it.
      Put me down for some please PW ta muchly, when you next bring some back let me know and I'll send you the money, unless you want the money before you go etc, whichever is best for you and thanks for the offer

Comment

Originally posted by Earthbabe View Post
        Jennie you should be able to get it from a local beekeeper. Or if not try one of the essential oil suppliers which also sell cosmetic supplies. There are a number. Aromantic is based in Forbes (I think that is how it is spelt). They are at www.aromantic.co.uk and can supply a huge variety of stuff for making your own skincare and cosmetic products.
        I have bought quite a few soap making supplies and essential oils from Aromantic, and find them very good, and reasonably priced. Recommended.
        All at once I hear your voice
        And time just slips away
        Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Pigletwillie.
          After reading this thread a while ago i decided i would grow some calendula and have a go. The calendula seedlings are growing well ( loads of them!) And im looking forward to making the cream.
          Is there any particular olive oil which suits the recipie best?

Comment

I don't know what PW uses but with my aromatherapist hat on I would say cosmetic grade organic cold pressed (if available) barring that the nearest thing to it. However if you are making for yourself and don't mind the stronger smell go for a good food quality extra virgin olive oil - organic if you can get/afford it. This is cold pressed and the oil/fatty acid structure has therefore not been altered by heat and is nutritionally better.
            Last edited by Earthbabe; 12-05-2007, 06:08 AM.
            Bright Blessings
            Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X