And about time too!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And about time too!

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/whats-on/shopping/morrisons-becomes-first-major-uk-17773948?fbclid=IwAR2JDhmGkYxlA0NZgBLaJpX2KoRofdTYzTrkVf_WODzyumJcGswY0Y9_a2w

Nice one Morrisons, although they are probably only doing it because sales are so low.
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Waitrose did it 12years ago!:-
    "Waitrose & Partners was the first UK supermarket in 2008 to sell only free-range eggs, including those used as ingredients in our ready-meals. ... All Waitrose & Partners shelled eggs are supplied by British farms where hens can roam, shelter under trees and display natural behaviour."
    Never been in a Morrisons, too far by bus!
    Riddlesdown (S Croydon)

Comment

Originally posted by DannyK View Post
      Waitrose did it 12years ago!:-
      "Waitrose & Partners was the first UK supermarket in 2008 to sell only free-range eggs, including those used as ingredients in our ready-meals. ... All Waitrose & Partners shelled eggs are supplied by British farms where hens can roam, shelter under trees and display natural behaviour."
      Never been in a Morrisons, too far by bus!
      I didn't know that Danny. We have no Waitrose in our area so that's probably why.

Ah well, other supermarkets will surely follow the lead.
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I didn't realise eggs from caged birds were still sold. It shows how out of touch I am. For much of the year I buy or swap things for eggs at the allotments. When they are unavailable I buy free range locally.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X