Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newton
    replied
    Love the tall planter with 24 pots.......strawberries? I wish I was handy! Might have a go anyway!

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    Originally posted by veggiechicken View Post
    Could be With storage for compost and pots in the base. - and a removable tray for the potting soil on top......... Then I could make more room in the GH for growing...
    I'm liking your train of thought...........

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Could be With storage for compost and pots in the base. - and a removable tray for the potting soil on top......... Then I could make more room in the GH for growing...

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    Hows about a perfect little potting bench.

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    True but it weighs a ton and I have nowhere indoors that I want to put it But it could become a "cold frame" thingy. It has doors at the back. I've been looking at it for ages and thinking that the doors should come off - then realised I could just turn it around
    All suggestions for it welcome

Leave a comment:

• Bigmallly
    replied
    That would make a cracking light box VC.

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    replied
    Serendipity!! I've been wondering what to do with a solidly built kitchen cupboard that has been outside all winter - its about to become a planter - of some sort
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SarzWix
    replied
    The one that looks a bit like a trestle table is quite similar to the 'Ladder Allotment' idea. We've got one of those coming from the Morrisons voucher scheme for school, hopefully they'll be copy-able

Leave a comment:

• veggiechicken
    started a topic Growing frames for small spaces

Growing frames for small spaces

Some interesting ideas here. I like the offset frames in the stand - but don't think my DIY skills are up to it. I'd probably do wooden troughs, rather than slots for individual pots.
    Handcrafted Wood Vertical and Hanging Planter Frames | Urban Gardens | Unlimited Thinking For Limited Spaces | Urban Gardens

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
Working...
X